Jim Harbaugh tells hawks to "play by the rules"

brettb3

Reaction score
TJH":1b6jcz95 said:
SacHawk2.0":1b6jcz95 said:
TJH":1b6jcz95 said:
If the roles were reversed and the 9ers were the ones getting all the PED suspensions, this board would be FULL of posts calling them cheaters and we would be all over it. You are lying to yourself if you think otherwise.

So?

So why be indignant about it when our dumbass players put us in this position.
Because we're Seahawks fans. And Harbaugh is a giant douche.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
drdiags":37ng2xsl said:
hedgehawk":37ng2xsl said:
Didn't Larry Grant of the 49ers get suspended for ped use? I don't think Harbaugh is wrong in what he's saying, but he is also stupid to think his players aren't doing something as well. All the NFL is.

Yes he is, but the Bay area paper quickly points out that Grant is no longer with the team, thus they get to overlook that one mis-step.

I think the Bay Area papers were making more of a point that one of two things likely happened:
1. Larry Grant took PEDs after being told he was cut and took them in preparation to compete for other teams.

Or

2. Larry Grant was caught taking PEDs while still on the team and in reaction the 49ers org showed they do not support that by cutting him for his use.

Either way what's it matter? Just like we all say here, he just accidentally took adderall once at a party right?

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
TJH":28jdgig6 said:
I know we're supposed to defend the Seahawks no matter what here, but is there really anything he said that's wrong though?

Not really but it's fun to rag on him anyhow.

McG

Reaction score
Says the guy who wont talk to his own brother because he got his ass handed to him in the Superbowl. Take your own advise D-bag, your bullshit doesn't belong in the game.

hoxrox

Reaction score
ku-xlarge.gif

I.. WANNT CAKE.... NOW!

penihawk

Reaction score
He's not a douche for stating a fact and expressing rational thought. He is however a douche for being one of the biggest cry baby bitches to ever play or coach in the NFL. :waah:

pinksheets

Reaction score
I don't care what this forum would do if the situation were reversed, Harbaugh isn't a forum poster. I think if Carroll were asked, he'd more than likely disregard the question and state that he doesn't want to delve into another organization's business.

Throwdown

Reaction score
pinksheets":154skgcl said:
I don't care what this forum would do if the situation were reversed, Harbaugh isn't a forum poster. I think if Carroll were asked, he'd more than likely disregard the question and state that he doesn't want to delve into another organization's business.

Exactly, Harbaugh could've easily said "it's not my place to talk about it" but dude is a clown and opened his mouth, once you say something you can never take it back. He should've just stuck with whining about how are corners are being mean to his receivers.

drdiags

Reaction score
Pete mentioned that he wouldn't comment on how another team does its business but this TJack stir reminded me that he did claim that the Vikings "jacked him around" when talking about bringing in Tarvaris before. Of course I hate the Vikings behind the Hutch thing so I didn't care when he blasted them.

So I would think it is fair game for Jim H to use the current Seahawks predicament as a coaching tool for his own players.

Cannot have it both ways. Don't say anything about how another team handles its business or accept it when others use your faults as fodder for stirring the pot.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
I can't wait until one of his players pops positive, it's only a matter of time.

Tical21

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3g9fk16k said:
Tical21":3g9fk16k said:
It will happen to the 49ers, Harbaugh won't stand for it, that player will be beyond punished, and the problem will be solved. He is a complete douchebag, but that sumbitch can coach his ass off and knows how to run a clean program.
I don't believe that for a second, so you are saying the minute one of he Smith brothers or one of their stud linebackers get busted he is going to cut their ass? I don't think so. No way no how, the man (harblah) is a hypocrite!
I never said cut, although he just might. He would, however, punish the Smiths or Willis as much if not more than any other coach out there. No matter how talented you are, you aren't immune to his doghouse, ask Dick Sherman.

JKent82

Reaction score
Tical21":hvss7gw0 said:
It will happen to the 49ers, Harbaugh won't stand for it, that player will be beyond punished, and the problem will be solved. He is a complete douchebag, but that sumbitch can coach his ass off and knows how to run a clean program.

CBA doesn't really allow for that I don't think. NFL gives the punishment according to the rules and thats all that happens. Now you could quietly stuff them in a corner, keep them second string etc, but the NFLPA wouldn't like it if they got word of why.

pinksheets

Reaction score
The 49ers have high standards, ie the signing of Perrish Cox, definite rapist, got off on a persecute the victim defense.

TwilightError

Reaction score
He is just playing mind games. He wants a reaction, he wants to get us angry. Best to keep cool and shrug him off.

warden

Reaction score
I can't wait to kick the 49ers a$$ come week two.

themunn

Reaction score
TJH":2lkxid9p said:
If the roles were reversed and the 9ers were the ones getting all the PED suspensions, this board would be FULL of posts calling them cheaters and we would be all over it. You are lying to yourself if you think otherwise.

but we are fans, not the head coach of the Seahawks