Happy Birthday to the Radish!

drdiags

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Les! Have a couple Kick-A-Poos on me. Just remember you aren't as young as you used to be. At least you won't be going to a local Karaoke club with a bunch of losers (smile).

Hawkboi

Reaction score
drdiags":qqx9ldyj said:
Happy Birthday Les! Have a couple Kick-A-Poos on me. Just remember you aren't as young as you used to be. At least you won't be going to a local Karaoke club with a bunch of losers (smile).

Hey watch it! I resemble that remark.... :thirishdrinkers: That was a low blow to a Lounge Lizard Singer....... I'm sure Les will shake it off with a Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear Les, Happy Birthday To You! :th2thumbs:

kidhawk

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Les

:birthday:

:229031_thewave:

:thhappybday3:

:thhappybirthday4:

:les:

:141847_bnono:

drdiags

Reaction score
Hawkboi":1223nnh2 said:
drdiags":1223nnh2 said:

Hey watch it! I resemble that remark.... :thirishdrinkers: That was a low blow to a Lounge Lizard Singer....... I'm sure Les will shake it off with a Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear Les, Happy Birthday To You! :th2thumbs:

Sorry Hawkboi, I was trying to take down Aros and Rockhawk and got you in friendly fire ... hee hee ...

Hamhawk

Reaction score
Happy B-Day Radish,....I keep trying to catch up to you, but you're still a few years ahead !