One wrong being corrected in the NBA

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
No that's a beautiful thing that happened, I don't know how I'd handle my childhood if the blazers were a damn dynasty.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Clyde Drexler was the reason you passed on MJ.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
HansGruber":2a8yrtul said:
Pelicans. LOL. That has to be the worst joke of a team name in all of pro sports. In the history of pro sports. How did that even happen??? Why not just name yourself the Fairies? Actually that wouldn't even be as bad. Pelicans is like one of those derogatory names nfl fans make up for their rivals.
Yer one funny fkr, Hans--you're right, it's like naming your team the Chickenhawks, or something.

pehawk

Reaction score
They also need to put Bosh BACK on the Raptors. Dude looks like a raptor, for real, he does. He even moves like one...I keep waiting for him to spit poison.

tubbs51

Reaction score
pehawk":6qtvt472 said:
What are you guys talking about? When I think about Jazz, Soul, hip hop, I think Utah.

You guys are trippin.

That had me rolling on the ground.

Still annoyed as heck with the NBA and Stern as a whole. One right doesnt fix a dozen wrongs.

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
pinksheets":cmqvs6ja said:
Meh, weren't the Jazz only in NO for like 5 years, and they've been in Utah ever since? I doubt that brand or history means a whole lot to Nola b-ball fans (the few there appear to be), so the brand staying in Utah makes sense to me in that regard. It doesn't make sense to me in the sense that we know Mormons don't know shit about jazz.

Its a bigger deal than you think. Also the state bird of NOLA is really the mosquito.