2013 Seahawks How Assembled Roster CHART

Largent80

Reaction score
:2: And yeah, that first year was like nothing I have seen in all my years. Over 300 roster changes.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I like seeing all our core players coming from the draft and UDFA columns. I also like the fact that our trade column looks like an all star team (and Clint McDonald is an All Star simply because he is NOT Kelly Jennings) . I also didn't realize that Mebane is now our longest tenured player. That's interesting...

Nice find new guy!

The Outfield

Reaction score
The OP is not really new, he/she just doesn't post very often.

Cool site - never been there before.

drdiags

Reaction score
Interesting look at each team's earliest acquisition dates. STL and MIA were at least two teams that had their oldest tenured player in the same range as Mebane. Most had a few guys from the early 2000's to mid-2000. The list is also a little dated, since Dexter Davis is still there for the Seahawks and Steven Jackson still shows on the Rams for example. I am not sure the ratios are much different from team to team but the most tenured draft picks tell the tale for me.

OP
OP
F

Fanatic24

Reaction score
drdiags":9lp879nz said:
Interesting look at each team's earliest acquisition dates. STL and MIA were at least two teams that had their oldest tenured player in the same range as Mebane. Most had a few guys from the early 2000's to mid-2000. The list is also a little dated, since Dexter Davis is still there for the Seahawks and Steven Jackson still shows on the Rams for example. I am not sure the ratios are much different from team to team but the most tenured draft picks tell the tale for me.

I think they are in the process of updating a few teams each day. It says today their updating the Titans. I remember last year the Lions had Jason Hanson as their longest tenured player, he was drafted in 1992 or something crazy like that, he's since retired.