PED's?? Phhhht

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":l6wwzaj3 said:
therealjohncarlson":l6wwzaj3 said:
Recon_Hawk":l6wwzaj3 said:
Lmao So you create another PED thread to call other people who don't agree with you self-righteous. Umm ok.

SO creating a thread to state your opinion is now considered self-righteous? Why don't we close down the whole forum then cause we got a whole ton of self-righteous people in here.
Yeah, that's what I want. Lets close the forum down. Sheesh, overreact much?

Look, I've got nothing against Jazz, but if he's going to post another thread to a subject that's been discussed in full already he should add some substance to it other than simply calling those who disagree with him self-rightous.
The Jazzman signafyin', proclaiming thoughts on P-Edees.
When questioned why you'd start this thread, you turn your head and leave.- Carrol King

Whats kinda cool is we actually have a King Carroll!

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":307y3ppd said:
therealjohncarlson":307y3ppd said:
Recon_Hawk":307y3ppd said:
Lmao So you create another PED thread to call other people who don't agree with you self-righteous. Umm ok.

SO creating a thread to state your opinion is now considered self-righteous? Why don't we close down the whole forum then cause we got a whole ton of self-righteous people in here.
Yeah, that's what I want. Lets close the forum down. Sheesh, overreact much?

Look, I've got nothing against Jazz, but if he's going to post another thread to a subject that's been discussed in full already he should add some substance to it other than simply calling those who disagree with him self-rightous.
Yes, I despise 40 page threads. I think mods should be banned for creating them.

:0190l:

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":11kvscoj said:
The Jazzman signafyin', proclaiming thoughts on P-Edees.
When questioned why you'd start this thread, you turn your head and leave.- Carrol King

Whats kinda cool is we actually have a King Carroll!
Not gone....been working all day then in class all night...till now.

Frankly, I just don't really have anything else to add.....hence the add-one statement at the end of the OP..."That is all."

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":38k12rw1 said:
Jazzhawk":38k12rw1 said:
Frankly, I just don't really have anything else to add.....hence the add-one statement at the end of the OP..."That is all."

Ahh... just trouble makin' Eh? Like to poke hornets nests do ya?
Nope....just needed to vent in the OP.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3op8d66w said:
400WattHPSHawk":3op8d66w said:
Jazzhawk":3op8d66w said:

Ahh... just trouble makin' Eh? Like to poke hornets nests do ya?
Nope....just needed to vent in the OP.

Damn it jazzman, show some backbone. Let us know how you really feel.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure somebody, somewhere just called me self righteous.

Don't judge me !

HansGruber

Reaction score
Man, if only adderall had been around when I was in school. From the sounds of it, woulda been awesome. I just had to stick with plain ol coffee and the inevitable hershey-squirts from drinking too much of it. That was no fun. I switched to sugar-free energy drinks when they hit the market and have been diarrhea-free ever since.

Cartire

Reaction score
[youtube]FMSJrrr9zXo[/youtube]

this entire segment pretty much sums up everything about this issue. Everything.

SirTed

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":t2p5vhfy said:
I honestly just don't care about them and I get pretty fed up with the self-righteous people who do. Felt this way a long time, just never could say it before now.

That is all.

Bless you, sir.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
scutterhawk":34lh8qbc said:
Recon_Hawk":34lh8qbc said:
There's another one that went right over your head.
Too many Debbie Downers pointing their boney fingers at some of our players, and blowing shit way out of proportion.
Yes, they did wrong, but to even remotely believe that they aren't catching some shit from Pete and John for screwing the pooch, aren't being realistic.
Maybe we need another 50 or so pages to flog this out, between the sinners and the saints, OR, the sinners that were once saints, OR saint's that were once sinners :16:
Scutter you are right and I have already seen an apology from Irvin about his mistake using it.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2w42xkjs said:
I honestly just don't care about them and I get pretty fed up with the self-righteous people who do. Felt this way a long time, just never could say it before now.

That is all.

You're going to care about them when they start costing us games if this continues.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3kq36kil said:
Jazzhawk":3kq36kil said:

That is all.

You're going to care about them when they start costing us games if this continues.
You miss my point completely.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I don't see a ton of moral superiority regarding PED's, just people disappointed that these guys are risking a quarter of the season for something that doesn't really seem to make a difference.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Still not my point. I don't care if ANYONE is using. I imply feel the rule should go away, much like all the dufuses that voted for the legalization of marijuana.