NBA Playoffs

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Those last couple defensive stands by the Pacers were some of the worst. You know LeBron is cutting but no help? Really?

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2bo8t4tx said:
Those last couple defensive stands by the Pacers were some of the worst. You know LeBron is cutting but no help? Really?

You can blame that squarely on Vogel. Hibbert on the bench for each of those plays.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
pehawk":36iofe89 said:
-The Glove-":36iofe89 said:

You can blame that squarely on Vogel. Hibbert on the bench for each of those plays.
I was gonna ask about that. So he wasn't fouled out then? Why take your best defender in the paint if he's available!!!!! Really Hill and George is supposed to stop LBJ one on one?

GCrow

Reaction score
Well that's definitely gonna lead to an interesting debate over the next couple of days.

I definitely am in the camp thinking that Hibbery should have been on the floor, was screaming at my TV when he was taken off. Guy can make even Lebron change his shots when driving.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen such a self-defeating sloppy bunch as this Pacers. They seem to constantly try to give the game away.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":h4cas24w said:
I don't think I've ever seen such a self-defeating sloppy bunch as this Pacers. They seem to constantly try to give the game away.

Yeah, I think its youth. But, scary thing with youth, once you grow there's no looking back.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
pehawk":3g7oasbe said:
-The Glove-":3g7oasbe said:

Yeah, I think its youth. But, scary thing with youth, once you grow there's no looking back.

Yeah, true. Kind of like Memphis

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Heat look like '96 Bulls tonight. Incredible.

GCrow

Reaction score
pehawk":37z1w064 said:
Heat look like '96 Bulls tonight. Incredible.

Yup. Had to figure one of these dominant blowout games was coming.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
They could hang with Dream Team tonight.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Not trying to pat myself on the back, but at my friends house Friday after the Heat loss I told him the Heat were going to blow them out.

and well... here we are :)

That being said, when we get a team in Seattle, if they're not built in the Pacers likeness I'm gonna be one angry man.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
So, if I shove someone to the floor, unprovoked, its a double technical. Good to know, NBA!

They're KINDA letting them play 80's-90's ball, a bit.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Pacers just gotta shrug and admit defeat if Haslem's hitting 18' jumpers. Whatcanyado?

Throwdown

Reaction score
Lance done fudged up.

And if anyone ever tries to knock LeBron's game again I'm blocking them, this dude is incredible to watch.

Latest posts