Seating question

arghawkfan

Reaction score
Quick question, how are seats at the quest in the hawks nest section 150 or 147, are you better off with those seats, or for a comparable price, is it a better view in upper levels near the middle. Also, do ticket prices tend to drop a little bit, or is it best to buy now? I'm thinking of going to the home opener against the niners.

The Radish

Reaction score
You can get answers to all those questions and a view of seating of the entire place at Seahawks.com

Not really a bad seat in the house.

:les:

dbsn2420

Reaction score
First I have to say that going to the opener against the 9rs is an absolute must, get your tickets early because if you wait you'll be watching it on TV or paying 3 times as much.

I've attended many games in many different areas of the stadium. I personally prefer up high mid field to see plays develop. Check the 3D seating chart in the ticket section of Seahawks.com it provides a decent view of the field from most sections in the stadium.

The only pre-requsite for game day is to BRING THE NOISE!

OP
OP
A

arghawkfan

Reaction score
thanks, I checked the site before, but the seating chart doesn't always tell the whole picture. If anyone has any 1st hand experience from both sections, any input is appreciated...I'm travelling pretty far to come, so I want to make sure it's a great experience.

Radish: I couldn't find anything on the site in regards to ticket price changes as we get closer, could you let me know about that?

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
dbsn2420":35i2s2xp said:
The only pre-requsite for game day is to BRING THE NOISE!

^ This. Oh and if you are going to sit down in your seat, you might as well just stay home.

OP
OP
A

arghawkfan

Reaction score
thanks guys, will definitely bring the noise, season can't come soon enough...go hawks

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Ummm, yeah. Not sure what you mean about ticket prices as we get closer. There will be pretty much zero tickets available from the Seahawks directly, any tickets they have will sell out in minutes when they go on sale to the public. It is entirely conjecture as to what ticket prices would do between now and then. That said, typically this time of year there are only a few people who list tickets -- because they don't actually have them in hand and won't until mid July -- and there are comparatively few buyers too as most people don't latch on to the fact that football is coming until training camp opens. So, generally people would recommend if you are buying from StubHub, RazorGator, NFL Ticket Exchange, eBay, Craigslist, or what have you, that you wait until more tickets are listed, typically after the single tickets go on sale. Conversely, I expect insane demand for that particular game, and prices will probably get stratospheric.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Seahawk tix are gone I would assume. Brokers and season ticket holders get first crack at single game tix. They will be sold out. Especially the Niner home opener and the Saints game.

Also to the Op its Century Link.

Reaction score
Buy the Hawks Nest seats - Best dollar for dollar value in the stadium. I've often said the view from the end-zone is like you are playing Madden - you often see holes open up that just aren't visible when you are sitting on the side.

Anybody who prefers upper level seats in the middle is just nuts - I've had Hawks Nest seats for over 10 years now but have sat elsewhere in the Stadium to accommodate my seatmates wanting to bring friends (including 8th row seats on the 45) - I can never wait to get back to the Nest - If given the chance, I'd love to sit a little lower or just below the Nest (I'm in Section 149, Row W) - or in the South End Zone....but the view is awesome :)

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Pretty direct views from my seats in the South End Zone. Hawks nest would be from a little higher up angle, but awesome nevertheless.

IMG 0379

IMG 0376

IMG 0374
Ooops...how'd that get in there??

Subzero717

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1tbdg3om said:
Pretty direct views from my seats in the South End Zone. Hawks nest would be from a little higher up angle, but awesome nevertheless.

IMG 0379

IMG 0376

IMG 0374
Ooops...how'd that get in there??

South endzone is my favorite seat location. When I would come up for games I always bought seats in the SEZ. I will say that during the recent dark ages 08-11 the crowd noise was embarrassing. Last year I was upper SEZ next to 12 flag and it was awesome. I had half a season ticket and that's where the real fans kick it.