Tickets from Naval Base Kitsap?

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
Hey, I'm in the Navy and am now stationed aboard the John C. Stennis in Bremerton. Being a displaced fan the past 2 seasons (down in Florida), I am thrilled to be back in Seahawk country. Now, I know the base and ship's MWR sells tickets to Seattle sports events, however I don't know if that includes Seahawks games. Does anyone know if they do sell Seahawks tickets? If so, how much do they cost, and do they usually have tickets for every game? Also, are the seating options good, and do the prices stack up well with off-base pricing?

Thanks

12HawkFan

Reaction score
First welcome home.

Unless they have season tickets to pick from you are stuck getting some from the secondary ticket market, Razorgator, Stub Hub, Nfl ticket exchange, (safe sources but spendy), or scalpers, Craigs List and E-bay, (risky).

Or you find someone you know and beg.

Hope this helps.

GO HAWKS!!!

OP
OP
N

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
Okay, thanks! I'm definitely looking forward to going to several games this season. It's been since the Cards game in 2010 that I've been to a game

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Last time I bought Tix through NBK MWR, couple years ago, I paid about $65 -$75 for seats in section 117, south end zone, east side. I have had better deals through Stub Hub/Razor gator and others. Also, check you PM's.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I was on the Stennis a few days ago and saw a sign that said that Seahawks tickets will go on sale in July. So, apparently Special Services (or whatever they call it these days) will be selling them.

horns_n_hawks

Reaction score
NEVER buy tickets from Ebay or Craigslist. I used to work for livenation and G4S, and I've seen TONS of people who steal people's identity, buy tickets, then resell them on craigslist or events, or people that buy tickets for an event and report them stolen and sell them online. I'd say at least 50% of the stuff online won't get you in the gate.