NBA returning to Seattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHawk

Reaction score
Anyone wanna call the shot? Time and outcome... anything to kill time while we wait!

TheLargentLine

Reaction score
I have that same feeling in my gut that I used to get playing football before kickoff... Not because I think it won't go our way, I remain confident, but because my nerves are going a little crazy right now.

RealDeal

Reaction score
DHawk":3lw1aq09 said:
Anyone wanna call the shot? Time and outcome... anything to kill time while we wait!

I just have a feeling with the lawsuit that came out yesterday the mkney we are putting into this.
I think we get the kings.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I just don't see how we come away with nothing. Has there been an ownership group this prepared, qualified and ready to build an arena in any sport that's been denied and walked away with nothing?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2frj2jfo said:
I just don't see how we come away with nothing. Has there been an ownership group this prepared, qualified and ready to build an arena in any sport that's been denied and walked away with nothing?
Probably. Nobody would remember the failed attempts, really.

RealDeal

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3m8u1w69 said:
:13:

DHawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":6hewea1a said:

I'm right there with you but we're talking about David Stern being involved...

chris98251

Reaction score
I can see this happening, NBA keeps team in Sacramento, pays Maloofs the difference in price out of their coffers to eliminate any litigation of Anti Trust, awards Seattle Expansion team in 2015 season.

Pstark3

Reaction score
I just can't see expansion happening... especially after Ballmer's attitude towards it after the recommendation

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Pstark3":1qwn306v said:
I just can't see expansion happening... especially after Ballmer's attitude towards it after the recommendation

Everyone is reading too much into that. His attitude has nothing to do with it. If the NBA feels it will make all the owners wealthy they will expand. The only problem with expansion is that there are other teams that are on the bubble as far as being money-makers already, just not on the brink of being relocated as the kings were. There's a saturation of low-earners.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Completely on the edge of my seat. Every time there's a new tweet that leads with a positive or negative word I overreact. At least I'm home from work now.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Being a Seattle sports fan my whole life is keeping me from getting my hopes up right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.