Blue Pride Ticket Expectations

Designtime

Reaction score
I have a question for the other procrastinators like me who missed out completely on getting on the waiting list for season tickets. Do you have an expectation that Blue Pride membership will get you access to any single game tickets this year? How long do you think the wait for season tickets may be? 2 years? I just joined a couple of weeks ago.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I've heard there is about 10k+ waiting for season tickets, with a 95% renewal rate it could be years.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
if we miss the playoffs your chances go up. if we make the playoffs your chances go down. If we win the superbowl, you may never get any.

So if it's at all comforting to put it this way - the longer it takes you to get season tickets, the more wins the Seahawks will have racked up in the mean time.

OP
OP
D

Designtime

Reaction score
That is the most depressing bright side I have ever read! :( Oh well - No one but myself to blame.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Good years mean you get to wait more unless you call them and tell them you will take some of the high end seats ($200-300 each game, per seat).

My advise to you is get the single game tickets date figured out exactly and be signed up and logged in to the Seahawks tickets sales website and don't be picky.

I saw someone a few years ago spending over 10 minutes trying to find better tickets and the game sold out while he was on line.

I have been told Ticketmaster can handle nearly 1000 transactions at the same time so the big games will go very fast.

There is always Stubhub and Razorgator for safe but spendy tickets.

GO HAWKS!!!

Riley12

Reaction score
Season Ticket Holders get first dibs at Single Game tickets, I believe. Then maybe Blue Pride goes next, then the general public.

They won't last past the first few hours after opening up single game sales to Season Ticket Holders this year.

As others have said many, many times before - down years are the best opportunity to hop onboard. We need your voice then, not now!

rcambaker

Reaction score
My uneducated guess on getting single game tickets via the Blue Pride season ticket waiting list is that when standing room only or other available tickets are released before a game , Blue Pride people will get a chance to get them before the general public. I'm writing that because the seahawks website says that you will be able to get exclusive single game ticket offers throughout the season. That sounds to me like a week or so before game day when more tickets are released.

Tivopaul

Reaction score
Riley12":35zamt1s said:
As others have said many, many times before - down years are the best opportunity to hop onboard. We need your voice then, not now!

Very well said. It is always amazing to me how dramatically the demand swings when the Hawks are winning (and how readily available tickets are when they aren't). If you are in, be in....you will be glad you stuck with it.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
I have distinct memories of having trouble finding ANYONE to buy a Redskins ticket before the game, near FX McRorys, as recently as two years ago, maybe it was three? and after being offended at some offers from resellers ($20 for a $75+ face value 50 yard line ticket charter seats) opted to just walk in the stadium with it... yeah, it was raining, and the Seahawks hadn't won many games, but jeez, it was ridiculous.