Latest Fresh Files

kidhawk

Reaction score
A few Seahawk sightings in a Fresh Files filmed at the Seahawks Facilities

[youtube]Oinm2L0w5vo[/youtube]

Shock2k

Reaction score
Is it just me or is Sam Ramsden doing a perfect PC impression? Inflection, intonation, and all.

2ndRowSista

Reaction score
So why the pissed off look on Matt Austin's face when he's asked how it is to play with his old teammates Wagner & Turbin again?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Austins face was the same before the question was asked. His expression never changed.

NYCoug

Reaction score
2ndRowSista":3syuqsf6 said:
So why the pissed off look on Matt Austin's face when he's asked how it is to play with his old teammates Wagner & Turbin again?

Because Matt Austin is just a badass dude. Funny you bring up Austin... After I saw him in this I looked him up and found a clip of a game against Southern Utah where he went off. He's got great, strong hands and is a nasty and very willing blocker in the run game. I think he's going to be a legit factor in the race for the final WR spot. I'm a big fan of his now.

Anyone else notice that Russell is become more and more loose and relaxed in RRR and the Fresh Files? He's still got his boilerplate answers for the media and stuff, but he shows his true personality in these videos. Ahhh, Russell Wilson's personality...

*Swoon*

McGruff

Reaction score
NYCoug":uf3roqkc said:
2ndRowSista":uf3roqkc said:

Because Matt Austin is just a badass dude. Funny you bring up Austin... After I saw him in this I looked him up and found a clip of a game against Southern Utah where he went off. He's got great, strong hands and is a nasty and very willing blocker in the run game. I think he's going to be a legit factor in the race for the final WR spot. I'm a big fan of his now.

Anyone else notice that Russell is become more and more loose and relaxed in RRR and the Fresh Files? He's still got his boilerplate answers for the media and stuff, but he shows his true personality in these videos. Ahhh, Russell Wilson's personality...

*Swoon*

Wilson will always be the "straight guy" in any comedy routine, but he's becoming more dry in his delivery, making for an entertaining interaction.

"That's not my name . . . "

509hawk

Reaction score
lol i know Thomas had to check facebook to confirm.

Reaction score
NYCoug":2rfpsma5 said:
2ndRowSista":2rfpsma5 said:

Because Matt Austin is just a badass dude. Funny you bring up Austin... After I saw him in this I looked him up and found a clip of a game against Southern Utah where he went off....

You do realize that Southern Utah is FCS - which is a tier below big boy football (Pac 12, etc)....how'd he do against better competition - ya might wanna check that out before being "too" excited.

Latest posts