Going to every game this season

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
bestfightstory":6e2fxydh said:
Hasselbeck":6e2fxydh said:
I'm eyeing Houston as the road game I go to .. was thinking Indy would be cool if it happened during NBA season so I could catch a Pacers game too (my NBA team) but it's earlier in the year.

So .NET roadie in Houston?! Yes? Yes?

Myself
Dom
MysterMatt
Seatown81
FlyingGreg
RockHawk
Aros
HoustonHawk (of course)
NYCoug
Hasselbeck
Barthawk
Have all tentatively committed to Houston.

My apologies to any I have left off the list.

Dang, that sounds like a good time. You guys have room for a percussionist on this bus?

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":2apd557v said:
bestfightstory":2apd557v said:
Hasselbeck":2apd557v said:
I'm eyeing Houston as the road game I go to .. was thinking Indy would be cool if it happened during NBA season so I could catch a Pacers game too (my NBA team) but it's earlier in the year.

So .NET roadie in Houston?! Yes? Yes?

Myself
Dom
MysterMatt
Seatown81
FlyingGreg
RockHawk
Aros
HoustonHawk (of course)
NYCoug
Hasselbeck
Barthawk
Have all tentatively committed to Houston.

My apologies to any I have left off the list.

Dang, that sounds like a good time. You guys have room for a percussionist on this bus?

Of course!

A

Anonymous

So, y'all gonna rent a van and road trip, or catch a flight?

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
At this point in time, count me in for Houston.
The lovely Mrs. Drummer gave me the clearance.

That's a Roger, Roger.
Give me a vector Victor.
I need clearance Clarence.

Rock on!
I would like to see if there is any chance to sit amongst the great ones on this site. Any chance of a group package?

IronSaint

Reaction score
I like the video idea, pretty cool actually.

I'll probably never have the expendable income to see all Saints games in a year, but in the future, I do plan on making it out to one or two road games a year. I'd really enjoy coming to the CLink and see first hand, of how you boys match up against our Dome in loudness. :th2thumbs:

TwilightError

Reaction score
That is a great idea and if you can do it now, never postpone opportunities! Carlow East in NYC is a great place to watch games too, but nothing beats Live experience! (I'm still in the process of organizing my first one.. Kids, job, half the world in distance etc.. One day..)

Jayburd14

Reaction score
This is something I want to do the first season after I retire, which will be in 20 years. I am going to make it to the Saints Monday night this year, I would love to be in that video.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Jayburd14":1llanjch said:
This is something I want to do the first season after I retire, which will be in 20 years. I am going to make it to the Saints Monday night this year, I would love to be in that video.

Buy him a ticket to that game and you probably will make the video edit!

rjdriver

Reaction score
I'm in for Houston fo sho....

C'mon, Nanomoz, come with me, I'll pick uo the hotel

bestfightstory

Reaction score
The focus of this thread should be all about the bold and beautiful undertaking our friend NYCoug is committing to. As such, I don't want to sidetrack it into a conversation about the .NET Houston expedition, but I want to add this:

As I, along with Seatown81, spearheaded this Houston Trip conversation when schedules were released and i have been in communication with another half dozen of those who have declared their intention to attend, I will continue to act, loosely, as pointman on this venture.

I am keeping a running 'roster/headcount' of those who have/will pledge to attend. I am exploring ticket and hotel possibilities and will co-ordinate and report back to this Forum, but, when necessary and closer to the season, I will make a 'ROADHAWKS HOUSTON" thread where we can share out plans/information regarding the event.

In the meantime, if anyone has ideas or questions for me feel free to text or Facebook message me or PM me if neither of those options is available.

JonRud

Reaction score
I am blown away that NYCoug is going to do this. What a fantastic adventure, culminating in a group trip to Tanzania next year after the Hawks win the Super Bowl.

Not sure if I can make it to Houston but I will definitely see some of you guys along the way this year. Can't be much better [outcome wise at least] than the epic Toronto trip last year!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
As Coug embarks on this bucket list at the tender age of 26, lets make it a goal wine/dine the man on his road trips. When I get to Seattle for a game this year, he has a drink at Temple waiting.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Very cool you're able to do this. I've been to 12 road games over the years, but I can't imagine being able to go to every game in a season. Outstanding

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Do it now cause once you have a family it will be much harder. SOunds awesome, Have a great time and i'd watch the movie even if we don't win it all.

Reaction score
Way cool nyccoug! I would guess though you'd need to fly for games in Seattle no way train/bus would get you there and back in time to see games/other fun stuff. For the games out east you'd probably be able to do that.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
IronSaint":1i8h5coy said:
I like the video idea, pretty cool actually.

I'll probably never have the expendable income to see all Saints games in a year, but in the future, I do plan on making it out to one or two road games a year. I'd really enjoy coming to the CLink and see first hand, of how you boys match up against our Dome in loudness. :th2thumbs:
Mrs. Drummer and myself made it to the home opener for you folks in `04. Seattle won 21-7.
Granted, you didn't have the team then that you have now but really nothing compares to The Clink.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Scottemojo":t7g4mot5 said:
As Coug embarks on this bucket list at the tender age of 26, lets make it a goal wine/dine the man on his road trips. When I get to Seattle for a game this year, he has a drink at Temple waiting.

Definitely.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
bestfightstory":18a7xnwd said:
The focus of this thread should be all about the bold and beautiful undertaking our friend NYCoug is committing to. As such, I don't want to sidetrack it into a conversation about the .NET Houston expedition, but I want to add this:

As I, along with Seatown81, spearheaded this Houston Trip conversation when schedules were released and i have been in communication with another half dozen of those who have declared their intention to attend, I will continue to act, loosely, as pointman on this venture.

I am keeping a running 'roster/headcount' of those who have/will pledge to attend. I am exploring ticket and hotel possibilities and will co-ordinate and report back to this Forum, but, when necessary and closer to the season, I will make a 'ROADHAWKS HOUSTON" thread where we can share out plans/information regarding the event.

In the meantime, if anyone has ideas or questions for me feel free to text or Facebook message me or PM me if neither of those options is available.

BFS is correct. Let's forgo the temptation to hijack this thread as the OP has shared his something special plan with us and that is what this thread is about.