The next 3 Super Bowls

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
The next 3 Super Bowls
Fri May 10, 2013 4:03 pm
  • This year of course for the Seahawks first Super Bowl win it will be in New York, which imo is almost as bad as Detroit.

But the cool thing is that for our repeat it will be in Arizona, and I heard on the radio today that with Miami's new stadium not getting approvel that Super Bowl 50 is almost guarantee'd to be in San Francisco's new stadium, so we'll get our 3-pete there.

Pretty cool that 2 of the next 3 are west coast cities which will be more convenient for us!
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Re: The next 3 Super Bowls
Fri May 10, 2013 4:20 pm
  • My name is Sac and i approve this message.
    Last edited by SacHawk2.0 on Fri May 10, 2013 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Fri May 10, 2013 4:24 pm
  • Sounds great.

The epicness of celebrating a win in San Douchefrisco is...beyond my comprehension right now. The only thing better would be beating those chumps in the NFC Championship game to get there.
    @SeahawkGreg

GIVE US YOUR PINK SLIP, SANTA CLARA WHINERS. WE OWN YOU
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Fri May 10, 2013 7:00 pm
  • Getting just 1 would be great! getting it in my backyard priceless .im 20 mins from Giants stadium (MetLife) and if we go no frickin way in the known universe I won't be there to watch us win.
    hawkfannj
    NET Veteran

Fri May 10, 2013 7:57 pm
  • hawkfannj wrote:Getting just 1 would be great! getting it in my backyard priceless .im 20 mins from Giants stadium (MetLife) and if we go no frickin way in the known universe I won't be there to watch us win.

And the rest of us will all be campin out in your real backyard.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Fri May 10, 2013 11:32 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:This year of course for the Seahawks first Super Bowl win it will be in New York, which imo is almost as bad as Detroit.

But the cool thing is that for our repeat it will be in Arizona, and I heard on the radio today that with Miami's new stadium not getting approvel that Super Bowl 50 is almost guarantee'd to be in San Francisco's new stadium, so we'll get our 3-pete there.

Pretty cool that 2 of the next 3 are west coast ncities which will be more convenient for us!

You sir have big balls, I like big ......

My name is Johanna better known as Jo and I approve this message.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Sat May 11, 2013 5:55 am
  • I like it, but given my track record on predictions, I'm going to stick this in my "wouldn't it be great if..." file :3:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Sat May 11, 2013 5:59 am
  • We haven't won squat. Until then, we shouldn't be speculating anything.
    Hey Cardinals..........The FUN is OVER !!!
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat May 11, 2013 8:20 am
  • FlyingGreg wrote:Sounds great.

The epicness of celebrating a win in San Douchefrisco is...beyond my comprehension right now. The only thing better would be beating those chumps in the NFC Championship game to get there.

If we could beat SF in the conference championship and then win the Super Bowl on their turf, I think those two games alone would shut up the "we've got five rings" talk once and for all.
    Shadowhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sat May 11, 2013 8:41 am
  • KCHawkGirl wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:This year of course for the Seahawks first Super Bowl win it will be in New York, which imo is almost as bad as Detroit.

Pretty cool that 2 of the next 3 are west coast ncities which will be more convenient for us!

If you think those are impressive wait until you see the size of his crabs!
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Sat May 11, 2013 8:59 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:This year of course for the Seahawks first Super Bowl win it will be in New York, which imo is almost as bad as Detroit.

Pretty cool that 2 of the next 3 are west coast cities which will be more convenient for us!

Outside of New York being a long ways away, New York isn't bad. Of course I haven't been there since 1999, but The City is a great place for entertainment and it'll help New York rebound from Sandy. New York is a good place for the Super Bowl to be this year. It is cool that the next 2 are likely to be in Arizona and San Fran.
    firebee
    NET Veteran

Sat May 11, 2013 10:45 am
  • "The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - Quentin Tarantino (Four Rooms)

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!
    "FIGHT MILK! The first alcoholic, dairy based, protein drink - for bodyguards, by bodyguards." - Mac
    seaNOmercy
    NET Practice Squad

Sat May 11, 2013 12:04 pm
  • I really hope to see Seattle get at least one bowl in my lifetime (stadium, not team). With the allowance of New Yorks open stadium in winter, it would seem extremely hypocritical to say other venues of similar climate zones should not be allowed.

And im tired of the logistical argument. Seattle host a ton of major conventions that bring in around 70,000 people. And thats usually at the convention center smack in the middle of the city. All they would need to do is tear down a few of the old warehouses by the stadium for some more event space and their set.
    hawksincebirth wrote:So Russell has leverage but marshawn doesn't ? I thought its next man up. Hey we got t jack and bj Daniels right ??
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Sat May 11, 2013 11:53 pm
  • Shadowhawk wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:Sounds great.

If we could beat SF in the conference championship and then win the Super Bowl on their turf, I think those two games alone would shut up the "we've got five rings" talk once and for all.

Unfortunately there is nothing in the world that will fix that broken record. We could take out the trash in their stadium and they would still pull the 5 rings crap, but at least we could rub a little salt on their wounded pride. ;)

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

Sun May 12, 2013 12:17 am
  • SacHawk2.0 wrote:
    KCHawkGirl wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:This year of course for the Seahawks first Super Bowl win it will be in New York, which imo is almost as bad as Detroit.

Nice. But wouldn't it be insane to go on 3 run jag with San Francisco blue jean stadium in the middle as the creamy filling?
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Sun May 12, 2013 7:39 am
  • KCHawkGirl wrote:
    SacHawk2.0 wrote:
    KCHawkGirl wrote:[quote="JSeahawks"]This year of course for the Seahawks first Super Bowl win it will be in New York, which imo is almost as bad as Detroit.

Nice. But wouldn't it be insane to go on 3 run jag with San Francisco blue jean stadium in the middle as the creamy filling?[/quote]

What would be even better would be if they played the Wilson Levis commercial during that Super Bowl
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Sun May 12, 2013 8:10 am
  • Largent80 wrote:We haven't won squat. Until then, we shouldn't be speculating anything.

No more speculating? I guess we might as well pull the plug and shut this site down.

It's been a good run folks. God speed .net.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sun May 12, 2013 10:58 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:We haven't won squat. Until then, we shouldn't be speculating anything.

No more speculating? I guess we might as well pull the plug and shut this site down.

It's been a good run folks. God speed .net.

Well it's been a fun ride, I guess if your the last one here turn out the lights as you leave. Such a sad day I'm going to miss .net :cry:
    GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!
    Wiseguy
    NET Rookie

Sun May 12, 2013 10:59 am
  • RIP .net
    BamKam
    NET Starter

Sun May 12, 2013 11:24 am
  • I would like to see this! :snack:
    I am an American Football Noobie... Please be gentle!! :-)
    I'M IN AND I BELIEVE!
    LyndseyG
    NET Rookie

Sun May 12, 2013 7:03 pm
  • lol, this place is fun
    look@dafilm
    NET Practice Squad

Mon May 13, 2013 9:56 am
  • The 49ers always talked about "threepeat!" How awesome would that be to actually do it, in their city! Of course we would call it "3Pete!" :P
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:38 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information