marshawn's dui case ..june 21.

Largent80

Reaction score
We obviously have a lot more than Lynch to give SF's D.C. a nightmare. I certainly am not worried about one player sitting out.

rastahawk

Reaction score
Not many backs have had Marshawn's success running against the Niners. Him not being there is going to be a factor.

warden

Reaction score
Just because we now have a very good QB, that doesn't mean Lynch is less important. Wilson can do so much more because defenses must respect Lynch. The read option only works if you have a strong running game. 49ers have Gore, Skins have Morris. Football is a team sport and there are 11 players on offense not just a QB. A suspension to Lynch would hurt.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
rastahawk":13vvxq8c said:
Not many backs have had Marshawn's success running against the Niners. Him not being there is going to be a factor.

warden":13vvxq8c said:
Just because we now have a very good QB, that doesn't mean Lynch is less important. Wilson can do so much more because defenses must respect Lynch. The read option only works if you have a strong running game. 49ers have Gore, Skins have Morris. Football is a team sport and there are 11 players on offense not just a QB. A suspension to Lynch would hurt.

You might want to listen to these two guys.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
NinerLifer":14u40t10 said:
rastahawk":14u40t10 said:

warden":14u40t10 said:

Lol...shockingly, you only tune into these comments.

Stop the circle jerk now. You are not going to beat us at C Link, with or without Lynch. Not going to happen.

SE174

Reaction score
We can score plenty through the air with Wilson, certainly enough to win at home. Kaep will be too busy straining to hear the playcalls and going to the locker room to get a fresh pair of pants to score many points.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":u3ws675o said:
NinerLifer":u3ws675o said:
rastahawk":u3ws675o said:

warden":u3ws675o said:

Lol...shockingly, you only tune into these comments.

Stop the circle jerk now. You are not going to beat us at C Link, with or without Lynch. Not going to happen.

Not too many others made any sense. :th2thumbs:

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
the only real question is will we hang a 50 burger on the whiners.

hawk45

Reaction score
Lynch out on the road and I'm concerned. Lynch out at home, and there are enough horses in the stable to pair with Russell's ability to seal the win. No way we get beat at home this year, by the Niners, or by anyone.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
hawk45":rt3f9mfk said:
Lynch out on the road and I'm concerned. Lynch out at home, and there are enough horses in the stable to pair with Russell's ability to seal the win. No way we get beat at home this year, by the Niners, or by anyone.

This is what has other fan bases laughing, no offense. U guys went 8-0 at home last year (with some help mind you ;) ) and now you guys think that it's a given every year.

Curious to see how this place reacts after your first home loss since so many on here are factoring in an automatic 8 home wins into your division hopes.

hawk45

Reaction score
Newsflash, the Hawks have been nigh unbeatable at home even before having a team the caliber of last year's team, and this year's. Pretty sure nobody's laughing at the idea of the Hawks rolling unbeaten at Century Link, your wishes notwithstanding. Nothing's guaranteed in the NFL of course, but the Clink advantage is as close as it comes.

Spokane

Reaction score
Lifer you are fringing on a E-beat down. Reel in the anti-Hawk comments.

So you are still butt hurt over the lose from last year...glad to hear it.

No other fan base is laughing about playing in Seattle! You cry a lot, but thats different then laughing.

Yes nolifer, 8-0 is our new standard. Its cool your team can't hold down the fort like the Hawks, just don't whine about it here.

Marshawn will be fine regardless, 2nd chances happen.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2cmlz3o2 said:
Its Cali home slice. It will get postponed again or dismissed because they have more important things to do. I ain't scurred.

This is what I am thinking.. It could be 2014 when this shut is over and it just might be by design.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
NinerLifer":3a5zluk9 said:
hawk45":3a5zluk9 said:

This is what has other fan bases laughing, no offense. U guys went 8-0 at home last year (with some help mind you ;) ) and now you guys think that it's a given every year.

Curious to see how this place reacts after your first home loss since so many on here are factoring in an automatic 8 home wins into your division hopes.

Other fan bases laughing? No one "expects" to go 8-0 at home, but last season wasn't the first time it happened and the team didn't take any steps backward.

hawker84

Reaction score
This is what has other fan bases laughing, no offense. U guys went 8-0 at home last year (with some help mind you ) and now you guys think that it's a given every year.

Are we suppose to say, there's a good chance we'll lose some games at home? Would that make you feel better?
the fact is we have an easier home schedule this year than we did last season, so why wouldn't we feel we can go 8-0 at home.. there's no disputing, the CLink gives us a clear advantage, and that is no wishful thinking, it's fact.. Just ask Kaepernose... and Brady, and Romo, and Rogers..

Of course it's the NFL and any given Sunday, but if you're hoping for a different prediction around here, don't hold your breath.. If any team is built to go 8-0 at home it's the Hawks.. And Falcons... If SF had any kind of home crowd, i'd say they had a chance as well. But you're fan's are too busy eating crabcakes and drinking Chardonnay..

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Nope, didn't expect anything else as far as a home field forecast. Just surprised to see that not too many on here can put the homer glasses down and think realistically of the possibility that they won't go undefeated at home this year. As we all know, every team loses games they shouldn't once in a while. And since all of the forecasted 2013 records that I can remember seeing on here take an undefeated season at home into account, just curious as to what this place will look like if the Seahawks lose an early season home game, leaving the possibility of even more losses happening before the season ends.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
NinerLifer":1ordg774 said:
Nope, didn't expect anything else as far as a home field forecast. Just surprised to see that not too many on here can put the homer glasses down and think realistically of the possibility that they won't go undefeated at home this year. As we all know, every team loses games they shouldn't once in a while. And since all of the forecasted 2013 records that I can remember seeing on here take an undefeated season at home into account, just curious as to what this place will look like if the Seahawks lose an early season home game, leaving the possibility of even more losses happening before the season ends.
I don't see what the big deal is because last year's 8-0 is just one of several that have been done at the Clink. Another team that has done it fairly consistently is New England ever since Brady took over. Besides I would be shocked if anything is made of the DUI case anyway. I see probation maybe outside of the NFL but suspension of games, not by a longshot.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1ybbrd5w said:
NinerLifer":1ybbrd5w said:
I don't see what the big deal is because last year's 8-0 is just one of several that have been done at the Clink. Another team that has done it fairly consistently is New England ever since Brady took over. Besides I would be shocked if anything is made of the DUI case anyway. I see probation maybe outside of the NFL but suspension of games, not by a longshot.

You did read the article that stated that Goodell is likely to suspend him either way right? No matter what the civilian court system decides. It has been reported that guilty verdict or even a plea bargain would just guarantee suspension, but that Roger can decide to suspend him no matter what.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
NinerLifer":2m19dafm said:
KCHawkGirl":2m19dafm said:
NinerLifer":2m19dafm said:

You did read the article that stated that Goodell is likely to suspend him either way right? No matter what the civilian court system decides. It has been reported that guilty verdict or even a plea bargain would just guarantee suspension, but that Roger can decide to suspend him no matter what.
Of course he can and I know you hope for it but it isn't happening no matter how much you wish for it. Either way we're covered quite nicely with Michael, Harvin and Wilson so even if Lynch missed a couple games it won't hurt us as much as you think it will.