Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Rod Woodson: Sherman the best
 Post Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:29 pm 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
Posts: 7405
Location: CVN-68
Good read:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/darr ... ion-051013

FYI, Sherman was on a jet ski in the waters off of VMAC Tweeting and watching practice today lol.

_________________
@SeahawkGreg

Image

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rod Woodson: Sherman the best
 Post Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:58 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am
Posts: 759
lol I like how Woodson said he has his eye on Patrick Peterson as being a young up and comer. Sherman and Peterson both came into the league as rookies in 2011. Peterson was a Top 5 pick and Sherman was a 5th Rounder.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rod Woodson: Sherman the best
 Post Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:01 pm 
NET Pro Bowler
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
Posts: 11156
Location: Antioch, CA
Here's more about the jet ski.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000168680/article/richard-sherman-watches-seattle-seahawks-rookie-minicamp

Pretty hilarious!

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rod Woodson: Sherman the best
 Post Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:01 pm 
NET Starter
Online

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:50 pm
Posts: 344
FlyingGreg wrote:
Good read:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/darr ... ion-051013

FYI, Sherman was on a jet ski in the waters off of VMAC Tweeting and watching practice today lol.


And did you notice that broke ass thing, he needs to show up in a little better boat next time, come on sherm.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rod Woodson: Sherman the best
 Post Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:56 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 pm
Posts: 483
TLD0550 wrote:
FlyingGreg wrote:
Good read:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/darr ... ion-051013

FYI, Sherman was on a jet ski in the waters off of VMAC Tweeting and watching practice today lol.


And did you notice that broke ass thing, he needs to show up in a little better boat next time, come on sherm.



Log off... For good.

_________________
MESSAGE TO THE 12TH MAN : IF YOU LEAVE THE CLINK WITH YOUR VOICE, UR DOING IT WRONG.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rod Woodson: Sherman the best
 Post Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:16 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Posts: 5462
Location: Kansas City, MO
Rod Woodson isn't stupid. I like it Sherman is starting to get the respect he deserves.

_________________
43-8...it's all about that action boss....
next man up.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rod Woodson: Sherman the best
 Post Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:36 am 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:52 pm
Posts: 57
Don't phones usually go bad when they're over water? Or is his phone water-proof? If not, I hope he has phone insurance!

You said jet ski and tweet in the same sentence. Where I come from phones usually don't work if a lot of water gets on them... :-)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rod Woodson: Sherman the best
 Post Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:02 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:07 pm
Posts: 194
dumbrabbit wrote:
Don't phones usually go bad when they're over water? Or is his phone water-proof? If not, I hope he has phone insurance!

You said jet ski and tweet in the same sentence. Where I come from phones usually don't work if a lot of water gets on them... :-)



Why would the phone go bad over water :?: over water is dry, under water is wet.

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!

Long Live Tanzania and Mt. Killamanjaro. In you we trust!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rod Woodson: Sherman the best
 Post Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:18 am 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:52 pm
Posts: 57
Wiseguy wrote:
dumbrabbit wrote:
Don't phones usually go bad when they're over water? Or is his phone water-proof? If not, I hope he has phone insurance!

You said jet ski and tweet in the same sentence. Where I come from phones usually don't work if a lot of water gets on them... :-)



Why would the phone go bad over water :?: over water is dry, under water is wet.


Okay I sounded dumb there. Never mind.

What if water splashed on the phone etc.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rod Woodson: Sherman the best
 Post Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:28 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:47 am
Posts: 518
Steve2222 wrote:
lol I like how Woodson said he has his eye on Patrick Peterson as being a young up and comer. Sherman and Peterson both came into the league as rookies in 2011. Peterson was a Top 5 pick and Sherman was a 5th Rounder.


I found that kind of funny as well. Not only did they come out in the same draft, but Peterson played CB 1 year more in college than Sherman did. Peterson was a 5-star recruit who played CB at LSU as a true freshman, sophomore, and junior years...Whereas Sherman played WR his first 2 years at Stanford and didn't play CB until his junior and senior years.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rod Woodson: Sherman the best
 Post Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:35 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
Posts: 3075
Location: Anchorage, AK
dumbrabbit wrote:
Wiseguy wrote:
dumbrabbit wrote:
Don't phones usually go bad when they're over water? Or is his phone water-proof? If not, I hope he has phone insurance!

You said jet ski and tweet in the same sentence. Where I come from phones usually don't work if a lot of water gets on them... :-)



Why would the phone go bad over water :?: over water is dry, under water is wet.


Okay I sounded dumb there. Never mind.

What if water splashed on the phone etc.


IP57 certified :)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rod Woodson: Sherman the best
 Post Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:17 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:07 pm
Posts: 194
dumbrabbit wrote:
Wiseguy wrote:
dumbrabbit wrote:
Don't phones usually go bad when they're over water? Or is his phone water-proof? If not, I hope he has phone insurance!

You said jet ski and tweet in the same sentence. Where I come from phones usually don't work if a lot of water gets on them... :-)



Why would the phone go bad over water :?: over water is dry, under water is wet.


Okay I sounded dumb there. Never mind.

What if water splashed on the phone etc.



Sorry I know what you meant but couldn't resist :D . There are a lot of products that allow you to keep your phone dry on the water, dry bag, phone sleeve, and even waterproof phone cases.

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!

Long Live Tanzania and Mt. Killamanjaro. In you we trust!


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]



 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.