The next 3 Super Bowls

JSeahawks

Reaction score
This year of course for the Seahawks first Super Bowl win it will be in New York, which imo is almost as bad as Detroit.

But the cool thing is that for our repeat it will be in Arizona, and I heard on the radio today that with Miami's new stadium not getting approvel that Super Bowl 50 is almost guarantee'd to be in San Francisco's new stadium, so we'll get our 3-pete there.

Pretty cool that 2 of the next 3 are west coast cities which will be more convenient for us!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Sounds great.

The epicness of celebrating a win in San Douchefrisco is...beyond my comprehension right now. The only thing better would be beating those chumps in the NFC Championship game to get there.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Getting just 1 would be great! getting it in my backyard priceless .im 20 mins from Giants stadium (MetLife) and if we go no frickin way in the known universe I won't be there to watch us win.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawkfannj":1h5u0af6 said:
Getting just 1 would be great! getting it in my backyard priceless .im 20 mins from Giants stadium (MetLife) and if we go no frickin way in the known universe I won't be there to watch us win.

And the rest of us will all be campin out in your real backyard.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
JSeahawks":ln23i32o said:
This year of course for the Seahawks first Super Bowl win it will be in New York, which imo is almost as bad as Detroit.

But the cool thing is that for our repeat it will be in Arizona, and I heard on the radio today that with Miami's new stadium not getting approvel that Super Bowl 50 is almost guarantee'd to be in San Francisco's new stadium, so we'll get our 3-pete there.

Pretty cool that 2 of the next 3 are west coast ncities which will be more convenient for us!
You sir have big balls, I like big ......

My name is Johanna better known as Jo and I approve this message.

grizbob

Reaction score
I like it, but given my track record on predictions, I'm going to stick this in my "wouldn't it be great if..." file :3:

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":bckvgtv0 said:
Sounds great.

The epicness of celebrating a win in San Douchefrisco is...beyond my comprehension right now. The only thing better would be beating those chumps in the NFC Championship game to get there.

If we could beat SF in the conference championship and then win the Super Bowl on their turf, I think those two games alone would shut up the "we've got five rings" talk once and for all.

Sac

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":ci9qdxwl said:
JSeahawks":ci9qdxwl said:

Pretty cool that 2 of the next 3 are west coast ncities which will be more convenient for us!

If you think those are impressive wait until you see the size of his crabs!

firebee

Reaction score
JSeahawks":27r086sa said:

Pretty cool that 2 of the next 3 are west coast cities which will be more convenient for us!

Outside of New York being a long ways away, New York isn't bad. Of course I haven't been there since 1999, but The City is a great place for entertainment and it'll help New York rebound from Sandy. New York is a good place for the Super Bowl to be this year. It is cool that the next 2 are likely to be in Arizona and San Fran.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
"The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - Quentin Tarantino (Four Rooms)

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

Cartire

Reaction score
I really hope to see Seattle get at least one bowl in my lifetime (stadium, not team). With the allowance of New Yorks open stadium in winter, it would seem extremely hypocritical to say other venues of similar climate zones should not be allowed.

And im tired of the logistical argument. Seattle host a ton of major conventions that bring in around 70,000 people. And thats usually at the convention center smack in the middle of the city. All they would need to do is tear down a few of the old warehouses by the stadium for some more event space and their set.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":3e0uu4h5 said:
FlyingGreg":3e0uu4h5 said:
Sounds great.

If we could beat SF in the conference championship and then win the Super Bowl on their turf, I think those two games alone would shut up the "we've got five rings" talk once and for all.

Unfortunately there is nothing in the world that will fix that broken record. We could take out the trash in their stadium and they would still pull the 5 rings crap, but at least we could rub a little salt on their wounded pride. ;)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2qcnb4xl said:
KCHawkGirl":2qcnb4xl said:
JSeahawks":2qcnb4xl said:

Nice. But wouldn't it be insane to go on 3 run jag with San Francisco blue jean stadium in the middle as the creamy filling?

Sac

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2uudvdue said:
SacHawk2.0":2uudvdue said:
KCHawkGirl":2uudvdue said:
JSeahawks said:

Nice. But wouldn't it be insane to go on 3 run jag with San Francisco blue jean stadium in the middle as the creamy filling?

What would be even better would be if they played the Wilson Levis commercial during that Super Bowl

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Largent80":3iwl8m9u said:
We haven't won squat. Until then, we shouldn't be speculating anything.

No more speculating? I guess we might as well pull the plug and shut this site down.

It's been a good run folks. God speed .net.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1wb1tvf1 said:
Largent80":1wb1tvf1 said:
We haven't won squat. Until then, we shouldn't be speculating anything.

No more speculating? I guess we might as well pull the plug and shut this site down.

It's been a good run folks. God speed .net.

Well it's been a fun ride, I guess if your the last one here turn out the lights as you leave. Such a sad day I'm going to miss .net :cry: