Richard Sherman

formido

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2ekt9uck said:
LOL, Sherm just rode a jet ski to VMAC to watch the rookies practice. He even snapped a picture WHILE ON THE LAKE!

How can you not love this guy? Never change, homie.

EDIT: Glad I'm not the only one that appreciates this.

I notice Sherman has a nice life.

SE174

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":388nejz6 said:
Here's the second pic that SE174 didn't link or embed. :D

BJ741tsCYAA2TDi

Haha, was just about to post that one. Who is that? Looks like a player.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":zueoeb8z said:
He 'called out' nobody. In each case, he was responding to questions or challenges from the media or NFL fans, and gave them honest answers. Sherman was 'called out' by the players affected when they didn't like his answers. He was called out by Bayless after getting called out by Revis. I could go on, but if you want to be a critic, at least get your terminology right. He broke unwritten rules of political correctness and apparently has been reeled in by Pete and John.
Exactly! I was watching NFL Network when Charles Woodson was on the show. Willie McGinest and Woodson both chose Sherman as the best CB in the league. They both said he plays the game the way it's supposed to: with attitude and having fun while doing it. McGinest went even further and said Sherman always did things in retaliation and that he didn't really start anything.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DavidSeven":j5qk0s6h said:
LOL, Sherm just rode a jet ski to VMAC to watch the rookies practice. He even snapped a picture WHILE ON THE LAKE!

How can you not love this guy? Never change, homie.

EDIT: Glad I'm not the only one that appreciates this.
Saw it on Twitter. Love Sherman man. He's living it up and having fun. I decided pretty early his jersey would be the first one I purchase but I haven't gotten around to it yet since I was a gifted a new Beast Mode jersey

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Oh man, do I ever love this kid. He has never said anything wrong in my book. He plays like a beast and loves his team. I have mad respect for his charity work too. I hope he never leaves Seattle. My sister, who is a Lions fan, LOVES Sherm and his swag. She just ordered a 25 Sherman jersey. :th2thumbs:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1vdaerah said:
Oh man, do I ever love this kid. He has never said anything wrong in my book. He plays like a beast and loves his team. I have mad respect for his charity work too. I hope he never leaves Seattle. My sister, who is a Lions fan, LOVES Sherm and his swag. She just ordered a 25 Sherman jersey. :th2thumbs:

That's awesome! Ordering the Sherman jersey, not being a Lions fan

haroldseattle

Reaction score
Sherman has always maintain he got jobbed in the draft because he didn't get the hype and thus didn't have the rep needed to go higher in the draft. I believe Sherman is determined not to let that happen again, thus all the attention getting PR work he's doing.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like I'm late to the party. Just saw this on Komo news tonight. Cracked me up.

Attachments

• IMG_20130510_185947.jpg
    IMG_20130510_185947.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 2,992
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 2,992

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3fppeub9 said:
HawKnPeppa":3fppeub9 said:
He 'called out' nobody. In each case, he was responding to questions or challenges from the media or NFL fans, and gave them honest answers. Sherman was 'called out' by the players affected when they didn't like his answers. He was called out by Bayless after getting called out by Revis. I could go on, but if you want to be a critic, at least get your terminology right. He broke unwritten rules of political correctness and apparently has been reeled in by Pete and John.

Who was he respobding too when he wentvto the French Quarter Super Bowl week and asked random fans who was better shutdown corner?

When asked about WR's why not just say what a hreat WR he felt Julio was and leave it at that? Why go on a Roddy White ripping spree?

When asked about who the best CB is why not simply state "as a competitor I think I am but there are a lot of great ones out there" and leave it that.

I know half of you like the tired self promotion routine. To be honest with you I didn't have a problem with the post game against New England. He was emotional and said what he felt. On the flip side calling and showing up on NFL AM every other week and going on First Take proclaiming how great you are and looking somewhat delusional in the process is unnecessary.

He 'ripped' Roddy White after Roddy White ripped him on the field, then Roddy white TV 'ripped' him again...and if you have a problem with the Bourbon Street piece, I really don't know what to say other than cut back on the milk and toast. He was playing to the crowd that was saying he's not as good as Revis in a good natured way. :?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":11kcusba said:
CALIHAWK1":11kcusba said:
HawKnPeppa":11kcusba said:

Who was he respobding too when he wentvto the French Quarter Super Bowl week and asked random fans who was better shutdown corner?

When asked about WR's why not just say what a hreat WR he felt Julio was and leave it at that? Why go on a Roddy White ripping spree?

When asked about who the best CB is why not simply state "as a competitor I think I am but there are a lot of great ones out there" and leave it that.

I know half of you like the tired self promotion routine. To be honest with you I didn't have a problem with the post game against New England. He was emotional and said what he felt. On the flip side calling and showing up on NFL AM every other week and going on First Take proclaiming how great you are and looking somewhat delusional in the process is unnecessary.

He 'ripped' Roddy White after Roddy White ripped him on the field, then Roddy white TV 'ripped' him again...and if you have a problem with the Bourbon Street piece, I really don't know what to say other than cut back on the milk and toast. He was playing to the crowd that was saying he's not as good as Revis in a good natured way. :?
Roddys known to be a douche. Sherman only goes after those kinds. He's said before he's gone games without even talking to a receiver because he respects them and didn't have to play games with them

godawg

Reaction score
Richard Sherman and Gary Payton are two of my favorite Seattle athletes. If you can walk the walk.... What could be better than getting in the heads of the receivers you're about to play? As to his feud with Skip Bayless, he's not the first. In fact, his comments were mild by comparison.

A TNT on-set dialogue about Shaq’s Twitter battle beef "with Oklahoma City Thunder big man Kendrick Perkins" quickly turned into a discussion about Skip Bayless. And when Charles Barkley is involved, as he was Tuesday night, any mention of the noted ESPN contrarian has the potential to escalate quickly into fireworks. Barkley, you may recall, has never exactly been shy about his dislike for Bayless, who has been with ESPN full-time since 2004. In 2009, he called Bayless an "idiot" on The Jay Leno Show, and he’s referred to Bayless as "one of the two people [he'd] like to kill.” Barkley has also gone on record saying he hates the former San Jose Mercury News columnist "more than any person in the world." In 2011, Barkley referred to Bayless as "the biggest jackass in the history of journalism" and last year, he called him the "the biggest punk in the world." So, yeah, there’s no love lost there, and now we can add this one-liner to the list: “If I could get Skip Bayless in a room, you’d need DNA to find out who he was.”

firebee

Reaction score
Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but Sherman has to talk the talk to walk the walk. If a good corner is quiet and doesn't get inside the heads of other coaches and quarterbacks around the league, they don't get targeted. They become Nnamdi Asomugha... A great corner for years that would never put up any stats because teams went away from throwing to him against the Raiders. He's our secondary's mouthpiece and teams are probably going to throw at him a lot less this year just because that's the smart thing to do, but if he starts getting in a receiver's head or a quarterback's head, he can get them to target him when they shouldn't and he's good enough at adjusting to the ball to make teams pay for that. Not to mention... His hands aren't to shabby.

Latest posts