Kluwe

Spokane

Reaction score
So Kluwe is good at sitting on the sofa, but Tebow needs work at it :) We all want policies based around what we want.

Sac

Reaction score
Spokane":2sseffk2 said:
So Kluwe is good at sitting on the sofa, but Tebow needs work at it :) We all want policies based around what we want.

Yeah, but the policies you want don't effect you in any way. You just want to swing your morality hammer and be Judgey McJudgerson.

JimmyB3

Reaction score
Spokane":1p8hc5rq said:
JimmyB3":1p8hc5rq said:
Quite the homophobic dick aren't you?
I can understand calling me a dick, because we disagree and you can't win so name calling is that next step.

But homophobic makes you look like a uneducated redneck Slim!

A phobia is defined as a persistent fear of an object, one that I must flee from. Thats a Phobia.

Like .000000001 have real homophobic issues (its just real easy when your back is against the wall to call someone that)

Don't look to take the easy way out! If you want to call names, you better be right. Right now your posts make you look real dumb!

You're right. I assumed that the "circus" you spoke of had something to do with your opposition to gays. I am sure if he penned a letter in support of some knuckledraggers cause, you would have the same reaction. Again...I apologize for assuming you were being intellectually dishonest.

OP
OP
OkieHawk

OkieHawk

Reaction score
I love how my thread became as much of a circus as Spokane claims Kluwe is. I have always thought Kluwe was a funny, articulate guy as well as a good punter. Never once in my OP did I mention I thought we should take him over Ryan. I just thought the NFL Nation forum would be a good place to talk about a non-Seahawk player that a lot of people like, unless you are Spokane.