Rod Woodson: Sherman the best

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Rod Woodson: Sherman the best
Fri May 10, 2013 3:29 pm
  • Good read:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/darr ... ion-051013

FYI, Sherman was on a jet ski in the waters off of VMAC Tweeting and watching practice today lol.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Re: Rod Woodson: Sherman the best
Fri May 10, 2013 6:58 pm
  • lol I like how Woodson said he has his eye on Patrick Peterson as being a young up and comer. Sherman and Peterson both came into the league as rookies in 2011. Peterson was a Top 5 pick and Sherman was a 5th Rounder.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

Fri May 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Fri May 10, 2013 8:01 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:Good read:

FYI, Sherman was on a jet ski in the waters off of VMAC Tweeting and watching practice today lol.

And did you notice that broke ass thing, he needs to show up in a little better boat next time, come on sherm.
    TLD0550
    NET Starter

Fri May 10, 2013 8:56 pm
  • TLD0550 wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:Good read:

And did you notice that broke ass thing, he needs to show up in a little better boat next time, come on sherm.

Log off... For good.
    What's Next? What's Next? What's N-X-E-T...?"
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Fri May 10, 2013 11:16 pm
  • Rod Woodson isn't stupid. I like it Sherman is starting to get the respect he deserves.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Sat May 11, 2013 6:36 am
  • Don't phones usually go bad when they're over water? Or is his phone water-proof? If not, I hope he has phone insurance!

You said jet ski and tweet in the same sentence. Where I come from phones usually don't work if a lot of water gets on them... :-)
    dumbrabbit
    NET Rookie

Sat May 11, 2013 7:02 am
  • dumbrabbit wrote:Don't phones usually go bad when they're over water? Or is his phone water-proof? If not, I hope he has phone insurance!

You said jet ski and tweet in the same sentence. Where I come from phones usually don't work if a lot of water gets on them... :-)

Why would the phone go bad over water :?: over water is dry, under water is wet.
    GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!
    Wiseguy
    NET Rookie

Sat May 11, 2013 7:18 am
  • Wiseguy wrote:
    dumbrabbit wrote:Don't phones usually go bad when they're over water? Or is his phone water-proof? If not, I hope he has phone insurance!

Why would the phone go bad over water :?: over water is dry, under water is wet.

Okay I sounded dumb there. Never mind.

What if water splashed on the phone etc.
    dumbrabbit
    NET Rookie

Sat May 11, 2013 7:28 am
  • Steve2222 wrote:lol I like how Woodson said he has his eye on Patrick Peterson as being a young up and comer. Sherman and Peterson both came into the league as rookies in 2011. Peterson was a Top 5 pick and Sherman was a 5th Rounder.

I found that kind of funny as well. Not only did they come out in the same draft, but Peterson played CB 1 year more in college than Sherman did. Peterson was a 5-star recruit who played CB at LSU as a true freshman, sophomore, and junior years...Whereas Sherman played WR his first 2 years at Stanford and didn't play CB until his junior and senior years.
    cover-2
    NET Veteran

Sat May 11, 2013 12:35 pm
  • dumbrabbit wrote:
    Wiseguy wrote:
    dumbrabbit wrote:Don't phones usually go bad when they're over water? Or is his phone water-proof? If not, I hope he has phone insurance!

IP57 certified :)
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Sat May 11, 2013 3:17 pm
  • dumbrabbit wrote:
    Wiseguy wrote:

Sorry I know what you meant but couldn't resist :D . There are a lot of products that allow you to keep your phone dry on the water, dry bag, phone sleeve, and even waterproof phone cases.
    GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!
    Wiseguy
    NET Rookie

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:10 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information