ATTN: 35% off all Seahawks (and other stuff) today only

kidhawk

Reaction score
Brithawk":nibf3og9 said:
Just checked, no option to ship abroad. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I thought they did, but when I went and checked again, it seems their "international" shipping is to Canada and not the UK

Brithawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":1pqpwtid said:
Brithawk":1pqpwtid said:
Just checked, no option to ship abroad. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I thought they did, but when I went and checked again, it seems their "international" shipping is to Canada and not the UK
Ah well. Harvin Jersey ordered from NFLshop, worked out around £90 or $130.

NFL Euro shop is just pointless, 1 Jersey per team :roll:

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Already have Russell's home jersey from the same store.

Wish that they offered Harvin's road jersey because I'd get it.

The only road jersey that I saw was Rice's... and his longevity status with the team is not nearly as solid as Harvin's.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":21630eoy said:
onanygivensunday":21630eoy said:
Already have Russell's home jersey from the same store.

Wish that they offered Harvin's road jersey because I'd get it..

They do. I ordered the Percy road one a few hours ago.

http://www.justsports.net/store/GAME-SS ... ame+Jersey

Just click the away one and your size :D

They may have had them, but they have been gone for awhile. I think you're posting helped their sales out quite a bit

onanygivensunday

Reaction score

openureyez

Reaction score
Can I get some helps from my fellow 12's(long time lurker, pretty new poster). Seahawk fan living outside Atlanta, and trying to decide on which jersey to get. its been awhile,my last 2 were hasslebeck and alexander.

Anyway you can't go wrong with a Wilson jersey, but it sure would be nice to walk out of the Georgia dome after we pummel them wearing a #12 jersey.

I was there for the playoff game and I want Seattle to beat Atlanta like nobody's business! Russell was the best player on the field that day. I didn't know how good he is until I saw it live. Dudes a baller

kidhawk

Reaction score
openureyez":1l9jhapo said:
Can I get some helps from my fellow 12's(long time lurker, pretty new poster). Seahawk fan living outside Atlanta, and trying to decide on which jersey to get. its been awhile,my last 2 were hasslebeck and alexander.

Anyway you can't go wrong with a Wilson jersey, but it sure would be nice to walk out of the Georgia dome after we pummel them wearing a #12 jersey.

I was there for the playoff game and I want Seattle to beat Atlanta like nobody's business! Russell was the best player on the field that day. I didn't know how good he is until I saw it live. Dudes a baller

I went with the 12, but mainly because I always have at least one 12 jersey whenever the style changes. You can never go wrong with the 12, because it's always going to be there.

With that said, Wilson is in only his second year of what looks to be a very long career here and if you want a player jersey, that's probably the safest option there is.

I wasn't much help was I? Personally I almost broke my "12" rule and got the wilson but it wasn't limited and I wanted something a little higher quality this time. Since limited aren't screen printed, I'm hoping this one will last me quite a while

openureyez

Reaction score
Thanks kidhawk. I shoulda mentioned my first choice is chancellor, but that's not an option.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Oh man! Thanks for the heads up Hass! Perfect timing. Just ordered my son the Wilson Home jersey for his birthday coming up, He is going to be Soooo Pumped.

And a special thanks to Kidhawk for pointing me in the direction of this thread. Thanks man!

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Thanks Hasselbeck ! This website destroys NFL.com and Seahawks.com for Hawks gear. Up here in Canada they still have goddamn Matt Flynn jerseys in stores, nevermind anything cool. Guess they're still looking to take advantage of dipsticks who have no idea about the team... Look for a dumptruck driving up the I5 carrying the 16 items I just bought for me, friends, girlfriend, and baby due any day ! GO HAWKS

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Glad I could help and that you all took advantage of this!

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Thanks again. I saved over $60! It was hard to stop at just the few items I bought, though. I almost bought the limited 12th man jersey and went right up to midnight but thought my broke ass could use the money on better things.

CHawk

Reaction score
Thanks Hasselbeck got my 12 alt. that I was eyeing

volsunghawk

Reaction score
jhawk91":1o775pj2 said:
Sweet, think Im gonna pick me up a Lynch Alt grey limited. Thank yooou!

I tried to do this same thing, but it turned out that the pic associated with that Lynch limited was for the alt, but the color listed is "Home."

Discovered that little glitch when my navy limited Lynch showed up yesterday.

But to the site's credit, a rep did spend a good deal of time tracking inventory to find if they had any limited alts in medium. Unfortunately, they only had a 12 FAN one.. really would have preferred a player jersey.

12thManNorth

Reaction score
30% off 1 Day sale today only (Friday June 14th). Very impressed on my initial order with this company last month, great customer service and quality gear. They also have some new gear for the Seahawks too :) Coupon code : DADSARERAD

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
That's a good sale and I can vouch for these guys as well.

I now own a Russell Wilson Home jersey and a Percy Harvin road jersey. Got them both at 35% off.

Stock up, boys and girls. :th2thumbs: