Do you think PC reads .NET?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3tumkdmj said:
Our egos just want him to be reading our posts. I highly doubt he actually does.

Pete and I share PM's when formulating the weeks game plan. I was like, "dude, you seen the read option Oregon runs? I bet Russ would be good at that!"

OP
OP
Sac

Sac

Reaction score
JSeahawks":22bhavoa said:
RolandDeschain":22bhavoa said:
Our egos just want him to be reading our posts. I highly doubt he actually does.

Pete and I share PM's when formulating the weeks game plan. I was like, "dude, you seen the read option Oregon runs? I bet Russ would be good at that!"

...I am skeptical...

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
LymonHawk":1r5nc98j said:
LudwigsDrummer":1r5nc98j said:
Yes. I'm sure Pete scans .net occasionally.

Pay no mind to me though. I'm buzzed and listening to Deep Purple.

Smoke on the Water?

Hey Lymon...Perfect Strangers.

My new band covers Hush. Lots of fun to play.
Go Hawks.

firebee

Reaction score
PC does seem to be more involved with social internet media than a lot of coaches are, so he may check one of the most frequented Seahawks forum to have a good laugh once every blue moon. Mostly, I think his assistants check .net every once and a while, and maybe some social media assistants for the Seahawks see what the general mindset of the fanbase is. I doubt any of them actually post on here, unless they're into self mutilation.

warden

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":2xwkogp7 said:
Seahawk Sailor":2xwkogp7 said:
LymonHawk":2xwkogp7 said:
Smoke on the Water?

Best song EVAR! Dammit yous guys, now I'm gonna go on a Deep Purple binge and listen to them nonstop for the next God-knows-how-long.

It's a great song, but it is not even the best song on the Machine Head album. That honor is reserved for Space Truckin'.

That honor goes to Lazy

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
No, he doesn't have time for this. Sorry to all those that believe they are expert player evaluators and gameplan experts.... there is a reason he is coaching in the NFL and you aren't. There is absolutely nothing he could learn from reading this forum. As a fan its a great time killer....but its nothing more than that.

The internet has replaced the work "watercooler" and actually interacting with your neighbors.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":2ifrl4n0 said:
No, he doesn't have time for this. Sorry to all those that believe they are expert player evaluators and gameplan experts.... there is a reason he is coaching in the NFL and you aren't. There is absolutely nothing he could learn from reading this forum. As a fan its a great time killer....but its nothing more than that.

The internet has replaced the work "watercooler" and actually interacting with your neighbors.

"Well, that escalated quickly."

Not buying the "no time" angle. Pete spends some time engaging via social media, both on Twitter and Facebook. I'm sure browsing here for 5 minutes here and there won't put a crimp on his coaching.

Plus, it's probably comic relief reading all of our baseless musings.

Then again, if he DID read - he probably would have already offered a job to kearly.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Oh, and FYI...during camp last summer, I got to talk to John Schneider for a good 5 minutes - really a great opportunity to chat him up. I casually mentioned .Net, and he got an instant smile and gave me a head shake and said "ahhh yes".

Seemed to me an implied admission he at least knew about it, and most likely had perused.

OP
OP
Sac

Sac

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":88yrjx8d said:
Oh, and FYI...during camp last summer, I got to talk to John Schneider for a good 5 minutes - really a great opportunity to chat him up. I casually mentioned .Net, and he got an instant smile and gave me a head shake and said "ahhh yes".

Was this before or after we were barred from posting ladies goodies in the shack?

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1echy9oo said:
T-Sizzle":1echy9oo said:

"Well, that escalated quickly."

Not buying the "no time" angle. Pete spends some time engaging via social media, both on Twitter and Facebook. I'm sure browsing here for 5 minutes here and there won't put a crimp on his coaching.

Plus, it's probably comic relief reading all of our baseless musings.

Then again, if he DID read - he probably would have already offered a job to kearly.

lol

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3mljxl7c said:
FlyingGreg":3mljxl7c said:

Was this before or after we were barred from posting ladies goodies in the shack?

Probably before. That may have been why he was checking it out lol.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Hey Pete! If you're reading this, how about for the first play of the first preseason game you run a play action pass, quick slant over the middle to Zach Miller.

So there ya go fella's. We should have our answer in about two months.

That was easy.

chris98251

Reaction score
My Women from Tokyo is good to, and Ronnie James Dio in Rainbow yes.

[youtube]p9nfVrusSMg[/youtube]