Mini Camp Rookie roster link for this weekend

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• Ok, I'm seeing that we are looking at some returners.

Glancing at the page linked above, the author points out the guys we are looking at for returners are all short wide-outs and have very fast 3-cone drill times.

Correct me, but the 3-cone is a measure of the ability to change direction at speed, correct?
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine

Remembering "The Radish" :les:
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

• Sweet. My friend's brother is one of the QBs trying out, Jake Mullin. I hope he gets a training camp invite. Fingers crossed!
    RobBaker7714409
    NET Rookie

• Good to see 6-2.5 CB/S Jim Noel from Boston College on the tryout list. He's a good player, and could definitely earn an training camp spot with a good impression this weekend. He's also the older brother of Nerlens Noel, the likely #1 overall pick in the upcoming NBA draft from Kentucky.
    NorthDallas40oz
    NET Veteran

• JSeahawks wrote:Would not be surprised at all to see Zach Brown take the kicking job away from Hauschka.

http://goviks.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=815

I went to middle school with this guy. Didn't know him personally but he was a 3 sport athlete.
    Pick6
    NET Practice Squad

• Pick6 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Would not be surprised at all to see Zach Brown take the kicking job away from Hauschka.

I went to middle school with this guy. Didn't know him personally but he was a 3 sport athlete.

I'd guess 99% of kickers play soccer, and seeing as he's 6'0 with a 34 inch vert I'm guessing he played B-ball
    bigcc
    NET Veteran

• I watched Justin Veltung video on you tube... First his Puyallup HS days and then his U of I days! I'd say he has the best chance of all the UDFA WR's. Has a vertical of 42.5" - broad jump of 10' 9". Ran a 4.39 at HS Combine and a 4.37 on his second of three runs at his pro day. Check him out. He also jumps a 56" on you tube... impressive to say the least.
    nanabot
    NET Bench Warmer

• HoustonHawk82 wrote:Correct me, but the 3-cone is a measure of the ability to change direction at speed, correct?

Correctamundo. Indeed it is. :th2thumbs:
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

• JSeahawks wrote:Would not be surprised at all to see Zach Brown take the kicking job away from Hauschka.

Me either... I've been aware of him for about 4 years now, being a fan of the Big Sky. Dude has range and consistency.
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    SE174
    NET Veteran

• Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25 37m
    Gonna ride my Jet Ski up to watch the rookies from the Lake ....

Hahahahaha love it.
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    SE174
    NET Veteran

• nanabot wrote:I watched Justin Veltung video on you tube... First his Puyallup HS days and then his U of I days! I'd say he has the best chance of all the UDFA WR's. Has a vertical of 42.5" - broad jump of 10' 9". Ran a 4.39 at HS Combine and a 4.37 on his second of three runs at his pro day. Check him out. He also jumps a 56" on you tube... impressive to say the least.

The problem with Veltung-- As a Vandal Fan I've seen him for several years. He's injury prone. He never played a complete 12 games in college. He's wicked fast and shifty. But his actual play never lived up to his physical gifts.

I hope he does well. I really don't see anyway he makes the team unless he's vastly improved over his Vandal days-- though to be fair his coaches were garbage at Idaho-- Especially his WR coach for the first few years.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

• Korey Toomer is listed, interesting. Only drafted player from last year present at the Rookie mini-camp. Guess they're giving him another look.
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• ^That's Sherm at camp today from Pete's Facebook page
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:42 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information