NBA returning to Seattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":qcc510vt said:
That avatar is very fitting these recent events, dunce. Love it!
The look of jubilation on Hansen's face really sells it.

Laloosh

Reaction score
salamander":2idtd8fx said:
What do you think of my avatar? Pretty good right.

Can someone please move this thread to the smack shack?

seahawk2k

Reaction score
What's your age salamander? Mental and Physical?

Your behavior resembles someone who is between getting their learners permit and being able to legally drink alcohol.

Now I think you are just trolling, which makes me want to second the motion to move this to the smack shack.

However, there is a lot of good information and discussion on here that might get buried once this thread got smackified.

salamander

Reaction score
seahawk2k":i7vxnvxu said:
What's your age salamander? Mental and Physical?

Your behavior resembles someone who is between getting their learners permit and being able to legally drink alcohol.

Now I think you are just trolling, which makes me want to second the motion to move this to the smack shack.

However, there is a lot of good information and discussion on here that might get buried once this thread got smackified.

There is an obvious double standard here. First, if that was a 49ers logo being pissed on you'd have no problem with it . Second, apparently the Avatar of Hansen dropping a nuke is fair game but Stern pissing out the flame is out of bounds. Both are simply visual commentary on the situation. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think there's a difference between representing a minority opinion and trolling.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I'm just annoyed that Calvin and Hobbes have been sullied twice in this avatar. Once in that knockoff "pissing" drawing that Bill Watterson hates. Then again because you placed the lying mug of David Stern and the underaged-girl-molesting mug of Kevin Johnson on the faces of the awesome Calvin and Hobbes.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Salamander, your presence, to gloat and add nothing to this thread, vociferously deny all arguments that don't comply with your narrative, and taunt Sonics fans with a avatar that soils the greatness of Calvin and Hobbes to such a degree it borders on heresy might be trolling.

That fact that you found it fit to come here, and repeatedly come here, to stick your head in the sand and pound your company line is kind of trolling. Its like you came in here to convince us that the right, ethical, legal thing is happening in this situation. You aren't going to win this battle, because its not. It smacks of trolling to me, not blatant, not rampant, just consistent, jabbing, trolling. But, that's just me.

dunceface

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":39g5x6s1 said:
pinksheets":39g5x6s1 said:
Seahawk Sailor":39g5x6s1 said:
That avatar is very fitting these recent events, dunce. Love it!
The look of jubilation on Hansen's face really sells it.

Yea it do, don't it!

Soon, my friends, soon! We will have the last laugh. Maker my words!

Thanks guys! Somethin I cooked up after the recommendation news dropped

JOz56

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2uw7ggcj said:
How's this for news?

Jessamyn McIntyre ‏@JessamynESPN 2m
WOW! #Sonics RT @ChrisDaniels5: BREAKING: Chris Hansen raises bid on #NBAKings to $625 Million - up $75 million from previous offer.
Retweeted by 710 ESPN Seattle

Was just about to post that. "We dare you to turn us down"

JOz56

Reaction score
Also this:

BREAKING: Hansen’s group all agrees to be a revenue sharing payee if #NBAKings team moves to Seattle, including years at KeyArena.

— Chris Daniels (@ChrisDaniels5) May 10, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.