Good write up on Tebow

OP
OP
S

Spokane

Reaction score
volsunghawk":b22fzheg said:
You never heard people wondering why Peyton Manning's throwing mechanics were abysmal and never seeming to get better. You don't hear people talking about Tom Brady's accuracy being terrible or about Philip Rivers being a scattershot type of QB.

This is what happens when you have to find an answer in a short amount of time, you miss stuff.

How many millions of people are fans of a current or former division rival of those 3 great QBs? I really like Manning, but you would have to be naive to think that the millions of opposing fans would say "Don't say anything bad about Payton, its Payton" Come on. They have worked him over in every sick way possible.

If you still think thoses 3 QBs are flawless in any area,(to the point folks will stay tight liped about it) go to a rivals board and ask...Anybody got a problem with Mannnings mechanics? TNT baby that place will blow up!

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Spokane":1fsddwi6 said:
volsunghawk":1fsddwi6 said:
You never heard people wondering why Peyton Manning's throwing mechanics were abysmal and never seeming to get better. You don't hear people talking about Tom Brady's accuracy being terrible or about Philip Rivers being a scattershot type of QB.

This is what happens when you have to find an answer in a short amount of time, you miss stuff.

How many millions of people are fans of a current or former division rival of those 3 great QBs? I really like Manning, but you would have to be naive to think that the millions of opposing fans would say "Don't say anything bad about Payton, its Payton" Come on. They have worked him over in every sick way possible.

If you still think thoses 3 QBs are flawless in any area,(to the point folks will stay tight liped about it) go to a rivals board and ask...Anybody got a problem with Mannnings mechanics? TNT baby that place will blow up!

You're not even trying anymore, are you?

OP
OP
S

Spokane

Reaction score
I never started, thats why I typo like no ones biz! Its all for fun!

OP
OP
S

Spokane

Reaction score
"Belichick "hates" Tebow as a player, an unnamed organizational source told Silver"

Just Stupid!

Yeah that sure sounds like the ultra calm and safe Bill I know.

Sac

Reaction score
Spokane":3gt136xh said:
"Belichick "hates" Tebow as a player, an unnamed organizational source told Silver"

Just Stupid!

Yeah that sure sounds like ultra calm and safe Bill I know.

I didn't realize you knew Bill personally.

GoHawks

Reaction score
when I saw the title to this thread the first thought that came to my mind was . . . . .

isn't that an OXYMORON :sarcasm_off:

docj78

Reaction score
Man, such a polarizing figure Tim Tebow is....... Personally, I wish people would lay off of the dude, both his detractors and fans. Personally, I haven't written the dude off as a QB yet. It makes me laugh all the armchair QB coaches and pundits who can declare that "Tim Tebow will never be an NFL QB" like they are declaring their faith in God. Yes, some great college QB's fail in the league, and some quite average college QB's far exceed the mediocre expectations placed upon them as rookies. It is what it is. For all we know, Vinny Testaverde "fixed" the now infamous "throwing motion". The calls for the guy to switch to Tight End are even more laughable, considering nobody has seen the dude catch a ball. What I will say with 100% certainty, is that the media hype and fan hype is getting old, and it's not the "throwing motion" that's killing his chances, it's the unwanted hype that follows him like a storm cloud. Pretty unfortunate if you ask me.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":3gdywqco said:
ESPN say he is joining the Patriots.

Good luck Mallett! He'll get traded for more than he's worth. But still, what are the patriots thinking :34853_doh:

DogfaceK

Reaction score
I may be really late on this, but Ed Werder is reporting the Patriots have signed Tebow.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
DogfaceK":1i0qgrjh said:
I may be really late on this, but Ed Werder is reporting the Patriots have signed Tebow.

Haha, should probably read the last few posts in this thread first. ;)

I'd actually be really curious to see Emperor Palpatine make him play as a tight end.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
pehawk":1i8y4rwr said:
Good for Tebow.

That remains to be seen; but you're monitoring this situation very closely, and will likely watch all 16 Patriots games this year, I imagine?

pehawk

Reaction score
Nah, I just think he gets a bum rap. He deserves a shot, somewhere. Certainly did over Sanchez last year. In NE, he'll get a chance to learn and play a variety of positions.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
There could be a spot for him somewhere, but it just feels like the team would have to fit itself to Tebow much more than Tebow to the team. Because of his unique skillset and his leaderlike disposition and the constant hype train and all that. It's a tough situation for him.

Happy

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3gustwgm said:
I think Belicheck just wants the satisfaction of cutting him from the team.

Perk of the the job. I would totally do stuff like that.

well not really, but it's fun to think about.

Latest posts