Hard knocks - Seahawks 2013 Yes or No?

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
It would be fun to watch, but it will never happen under the current leadership.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
would love to watch it but no.

If anything I would rather have a weekly Real Rob Report. It's better anyways.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I would love it as a fan, but we just don't need the distractions that it brings upon a team.

drdiags

Reaction score
Last year would have been a good one, with the QB competition but Pete turned it down. Unless the league starts to make this a mandatory thing, I don't see it happening here under the current management. I would not mind having the level of access to the FO that Hard Knocks does. That is something you will never see with RRR, nor the coaches room.

Was pretty awkward when Ocho Cinco walked into the coaches room last year with the Dolphins. Shows you how entitled he felt he was before getting cut due to his domestic issue among other reasons.

kidhawk

Reaction score
BlueTalon":3uxhi6q3 said:
Why is this even a question? Pete Carroll made it very clear last year when Hard Knocks was looking for a team to go public -- that although he likes the show, his job here is to build a football team, not entertain the nation's football fans.

Yes they seemed very adamant last year that they were not interested in our franchise ever doing that show under Pete and John's watch.

Personally, I think it would be cool to watch, and that single thing would be enough to get me to subscribe to HBO temporarily, but it's not going to happen and I'm good with that

BlueTalon

Reaction score
drdiags":14ktadf1 said:
Was pretty awkward when Ocho Cinco walked into the coaches room last year with the Dolphins. Shows you how entitled he felt he was before getting cut due to his domestic issue among other reasons.
That was absolutely painful to watch. It was the first and last bit of Hard Knocks I ever saw.

What I took from that scene wasn't any sense of entitlement in 8-5 (confidence yes, entitlement no -- but then again, I didn't watch the whole thing), it was the coach's abysmal incompetence in cutting him.

drdiags

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2vp6lxtz said:
drdiags":2vp6lxtz said:
That was absolutely painful to watch. It was the first and last bit of Hard Knocks I ever saw.

What I took from that scene wasn't any sense of entitlement in 8-5 (confidence yes, entitlement no -- but then again, I didn't watch the whole thing), it was the coach's abysmal incompetence in cutting him.

I see what you are thinking. The cut scene. I was thinking of the scene where Ocho walks into the coaches meetings where they were discussing the day's activities, reviewing film as a group. It was probably in the prior week's episode. The cut scene, yeah, he was pretty much emasculated at that point and it was a brutal scene.

StenoHawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3e9p9ekm said:
I'll pass. We get enough juicy tidbits on the team from here, .com, the Real Rob Report, etc. Fly under the radar and let the angst and drama play out with some other team. I want our team's mantra to remain: we are preparing for the Super Bowl. No distractions. No focus on that which does not help us prepare to win it all.

This

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
37356907.jpg

Latest posts