Seahawks Read Option debut

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Beeker":3a1ox9qj said:
Hawknballs":3a1ox9qj said:
pretty good article about how wilson does just as a pure passer, read option be damned

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2013/5/6/4304 ... -nfl-throw

Great link, and a gem in the comments.

http://vimeo.com/43635682

Edit: if you don't watch it, Flynn wasn't the first to physically fail to compete with the man.

This is a great video and a great article! Must watch and read for all RW fans.

And yeah, kind of funny how every guy who's about to get beat by Wilson in a QB competition comes down with a case of the mysteriously sore arm.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2akl67qt said:
Interesting. I don't get to watch the Hawks unless they're on National TV so that observation is appreciated.

You're posting on a computer with internet right?

bigcc

Reaction score
where do you guys find full game replays?

Only one I've seen is when the 2nd 9ers game was on youtube for a while.... do you guys keep all the games on your dvr? i don't even think my dvr has that much space

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
bigcc":1qid8mbg said:
where do you guys find full game replays?

Only one I've seen is when the 2nd 9ers game was on youtube for a while.... do you guys keep all the games on your dvr? i don't even think my dvr has that much space

NFL Game Rewind. It cost money. But is way worth it. Every game from 2011, including playoffs. Full Game, Condensed (filler removed, just each play from beginning to end), and ALL-22 coachs film. Very very worth it if your a fan of the sport.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
$70/year for the full NFL Game Rewind package. All games including playoffs/Super Bowl for the last 3 years in HD. (Moderate quality at best HD, but still way worth it.)

dbmack

Reaction score
Thanks for the NFL Game Rewind info! I just signed up for $24.99 for access through July 31st (it auto-renews for next's year package but can be cancelled prior to Aug 1) I like what I see so far!!