NBA returning to Seattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
It did work, I just edited it so we don't have to scroll through the image again

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Wait what happened? Why is @Dah_Knee in trouble? Why's Arison threatening him with lawyers?

seahawk2k

Reaction score
He's just trying to bully him, probably going after him for disclosing "confidential" information. And he's trying to cover his ass because Stern is going to rail on him for getting into it on twitter(he's been in trouble before). No NDA was signed of any kind, DAh KNee is not in any trouble

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
-The Glove-":v91j4y9b said:
Wait what happened? Why is @Dah_Knee in trouble? Why's Arison threatening him with lawyers?

He had direct messages on twitter (meaning a private convo) with the owner of the Heat, and then posted them online.

drdiags

Reaction score
Dah_Knee has posted here many times. His avatar used to be DJack with that winter hat on. His wife/fiancee/girlfriend who is/was an officer for the South End Seahawkers I believe also posted here. That was until Lymon made fun of her pictures along with Pink's. Sonia is her name if I remember correctly.

Hope Dah_Knee avoids any issues over the repost of the DMs.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
While I appreciate his (da knee) efforts, you can tell the dude (owner) was getting irritated, and you can also tell he's the kind of person who 1 seattle fan could piss off and make him vote against the city. So good job! but, in the future cash out before you piss the guy off.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
This explains why the relo comm could vote no without considering any part of the Sonics' side - THEY VOTED ON A NARROW, SPECIFIC QUESTION THAT DID NOT INCLUDE ANYTHNG ABOUT THE SONICS GROUP.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Well either damn way, NBA should get their lawyers ready because all hell is about to break loose. This is AWESOME news for us in Seattle.

dunceface

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":2iq9hl60 said:
This explains why the relo comm could vote no without considering any part of the Sonics' side - THEY VOTED ON A NARROW, SPECIFIC QUESTION THAT DID NOT INCLUDE ANYTHNG ABOUT THE SONICS GROUP.
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Why is all hell gonna break loose? Is Ballmer going nuclear? I've heard talk that the Maloofs could join the lawsuit and maybe even the NBA players association (that last one was on jammerhead KJR).

Throwdown

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":39vzwpi3 said:
Why is all hell gonna break loose? Is Ballmer going nuclear? I've heard talk that the Maloofs could join the lawsuit and maybe even the NBA players association (that last one was on jammerhead KJR).

Them telling the Maloofs what to do in this situation is ground for antitrust, its about to go down

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
The recent vote was a reccommend. I don't know how the actual relocation vote is structured. There may not be a question. It might just be allow relo yea or nay. Stern might not be able to game the real vote. The relo reccoemend vote might be his only play, and he was hoping Hanson would drop out - that's what all that "bow out gracefully" crap is about, and "Hanson's best chances for a team in the future are to bow out" is a fg threat!

hawkfan68

Reaction score
This is a wild ass guess but I believe Stern dislikes Key arena som much that he would go to any length to stop a team from playing there. If there was a viable NBA ready arena in Seattle, I don't believe Stern would be as much of a stickler. He doesn't like the Key. Even if it's temporary, he doesn't feel it's a NBA level arena. That's it one thing that Sacramento has over Seattle. They have a NBA arena to play in while a new arena is committed to and built.

Throwdown

Reaction score
hawkfan68":6oc1bkfh said:
This is a wild ass guess but I believe Stern dislikes Key arena som much that he would go to any length to stop a team from playing there. If there was a viable NBA ready arena in Seattle, I don't believe Stern would be as much of a stickler. He doesn't like the Key. Even if it's temporary, he doesn't feel it's a NBA level arena. That's it one thing that Sacramento has over Seattle. They have a NBA arena to play in while a new arena is committed to and built.

They actually don't, their arena is like the ShoWare Center.

dunceface

Reaction score
well this is interesting...the Chris Hansen Should Raise The 12th Man Flag FB page just posted this screenshot
still trying to find the article it came from but i like the quote from one of KJs top aides "Right now the mood is good riddance"
Edit: Just to be clear this is an OLD article from the last time they tried to move the kings but it is hilarious that KJs camp would speak of their beloved team like this :roll:
601736_597812840237003_1378508286_n.jpg

The Outfield

Reaction score
dunceface":1sk0b480 said:
well this is interesting...the Chris Hansen Should Raise The 12th Man Flag FB page just posted this screenshot
still trying to find the article it came from but i like the quote from one of KJs top aides "Right now the mood is good riddance"
Edit: Just to be clear this is an OLD article from the last time they tried to move the kings but it is hilarious that KJs camp would speak of their beloved team like this :roll:

Here's the source: http://bayarea.sbnation.com/sacramento- ... -statement

Status
Not open for further replies.