NBA returning to Seattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drdiags

Reaction score
Thanks Throw and Pink. I was trying to find the post Hans Gruber removed. I gather there is a way to get this pm'd to me from reading that thread, if anyone happened to have the removed material?

pehawk

Reaction score
Hey, I'm GENUINELY thankful like a schoolgirl dancing with her crush. I so appreciate this.

pinksheets

Reaction score
drdiags":2vz8oxgh said:
Thanks Throw and Pink. I was trying to find the post Hans Gruber removed. I gather there is a way to get this pm'd to me from reading that thread, if anyone happened to have the removed material?
What I had PM'd to me is posted on there, along with more from what I can tell.

ErikG803

Reaction score
Hans I hope you're not pulling our legs, my friend. First time since the recommendation came out that i'm actually feeling a shred of optimism. :179422:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I haven't posted anything on FB and I don't think I have on here since the relocation committee denied the move. I've been withholding my thoughts until/if Hansen and Co. throw in the towel. I know these guys are working some magic behind the scenes. It's been too quiet on their front and KJ sounds like a man that's really worried.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well Hans I hope we didn't prematurely derail anything, but thanks. If the Sac group is still searching for money they obviously have over reached as well. I hope this news breaks soon. we all want to see KJ and company eating that big dish of crow with Stern having to carve up the carcass.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Two pages w/out Sacramento posters... Are they pulling a Blitzer? Come in off of the ledge, boys.

Seriously though, kills me that we won't know anything until the 15th regardless of this news reported by Hans. The fact that Hansen's been so quiet in all of this doesn't give me the impression that he's desperate by any means (contrary to consensus among Sac fans).

The Outfield

Reaction score
Seattle SuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuperSonics!

[youtube]QXf3lASwjI0[/youtube]

salamander

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1ddyr54e said:
Two pages w/out Sacramento posters... Are they pulling a Blitzer? Come in off of the ledge, boys.

Don't you have some salmon to smoke or something, hide the salmon, or whatever you do with salmon up there. I've been busy and tired of comments like "come in off the ledge" when Sacramento is clearly in the drivers seat right now.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
salamander":3p2zduzo said:
E.C. Laloosh":3p2zduzo said:

Don't you have some salmon to smoke or something, hide the salmon, or whatever you do with salmon up there. I've been busy and tired of comments like "come in off the ledge" when Sacramento is clearly in the drivers seat right now.

Salmon's delicious. I love chowing down on a piece of smoked salmon while drinking a cup of joe and listening to old school grunge music.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
salamander":9jwcqfti said:
E.C. Laloosh":9jwcqfti said:

Zing....

Stop taking things so personally.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
A guy who thinks running down salmon is proper smack is a man/boy who hasn't had well prepared seafood before. And for that, he has my pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts