percy sighting on real rob report

kidhawk

Reaction score
[youtube]13KwTrrPqDg[/youtube]

Glad he's keeping these up this off season

Laloosh

Reaction score
Honestly one of the highlights of my week during the season. So cool that he does this.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Real Rob Report.. Finally!

Man Kam says "I'm feeling better, I"m feeling explosive" after surgery (didn't know he had surgery). That gets me jacked up!

Everyone seems loose, liked what Avril had to say. And it's good see Percy Harvin joining in the antics with Kearse.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Shock2k":vg8sov3p said:

Man Kam says "I'm feeling better, I"m feeling explosive" after surgery (didn't know he had surgery). That gets me jacked up!

Everyone seems loose, liked what Avril had to say. And it's good see Percy Harvin joining in the antics with Kearse.

Kam had surgery on both ankles immediately after the Atlanta game. Neither were serious, just bothersome. He played through them all season. It is good to hear him sound like he's getting back to 100% so early.

Shock2k

Reaction score
kidhawk":ameym2zj said:
Shock2k":ameym2zj said:

Kam had surgery on both ankles immediately after the Atlanta game. Neither were serious, just bothersome. He played through them all season. It is good to hear him sound like he's getting back to 100% so early.

All I can think about is what Kam looks like even MORE explosive then last year. If he had been any more explosive Vernon Davis's head might have popped off.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Chop Chop's flow was actually getting pretty good there at the end. Interesting that they briefly alluded to BB being "up next" for an extension. Wonder if they're working on it or if he's going to play it out? Good to see him at voluntary workouts, even though it's still up in the air. Dude got shredded this off-season.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Funny that they're picking on Ricardo Lockette. Hatin on the 49er. Also, that's an ugly ass beard that Bennett's got.

RabidFrenzy

Reaction score
Looks like Rob will have a job after football. Moffitt is funny and the best part of his show. I really enjoy the Real rob Report.

Laloosh

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2q0zmm46 said:
Funny that they're picking on Ricardo Lockette. Hatin on the 49er. Also, that's an ugly ass beard that Bennett's got.

IIRC, Lockette was pretty ridiculous in his appearance on Real Rob Rep. Guy thought he was the second coming.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
If moffit can't elevate his game to starter-level play im going to have a hard time not rooting for him to be the worlds most popular and awesome second string guard.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
I hope the Seahawks sign Mike Rob and John Moffit to lifelong contracts.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
awesome like always , it gets me sad when people talk about Robinson being a potential salary cap casualty.

EDIT-Also I Like how Robinson said " pay my fines too " because everytime he has the ball in his hand he uses the crown of his helmet.

SE174

Reaction score
What's Moff's tattoo say, the greek lettering next the jesus prayer hands? I love......

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
God, looking at Moffitt makes miss how ripped and physically imposing Hutchison was, no wonder J.R. Sweezy could challenge for playing time albeit being an unconventionally raw prospect coming into the NFL.