Season Ticket Upgrade Status

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Just curious, has anyone who's been waiting tried to shoot an email to the ticket reps to get some feedback? I'm not advocating spamming them mercilessly but a friendly email might get you some information, even if you're not sure who your actual ticket rep might be. The email info is all public on the hawks website so it's all there for the public to use: http://www.seahawks.com/tickets/season- ... ative.html

Subzero717

Reaction score
My rep won't even contact me back. I still remember talking to him last year and he garunteeing me seats.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'm not sure how a rep can guarantee you seats if you know there is a waiting list? that's sort of the point of it being a waiting list.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Hawknballs":31ld1b88 said:
I'm not sure how a rep can guarantee you seats if you know there is a waiting list? that's sort of the point of it being a waiting list.

Obviously its a sales tactic but I got on the list within days of it even starting. I guess what I font get is them starting the Blue Pride nonsense a few weeks ago knowing they had a huge waiting list already. What really pisses me off though is all the brokers keeping seats from fans.

hawktalk

Reaction score
The post I made here on Friday was straight from my reps mouth that I have been in communication with. Base when you placed your deposit on that info and you should have a very good idea.

The wildcard that threw deposit holders was allowing the 5 game package holders last year chance for season tickts( no five game packages offered any longer due to demand)

hawktalk

Reaction score
"Sorry to hear that. Do they not give you the option to purchase regular seat if they come available or are you strictly in club seating. I hope they get through Oct and still have a couple hundred tickets left. I'm crossing my fingers at this point."

yes, would/will next year now have a chance for regular seats - your deposit holds for either or, they do ask you your preference is all, but my rep said would not make it based on my dec 3 deposit now. had a better shot at club based on supply/demand(more expensive less people on list buying club season)

as i said the decision to remove all 5 game packages going forward AND give them priority to up to full season and the very high percentage of folks doing that bumped us all down. hope it helps

gspin2k1

Reaction score
Hawknballs":14uq4yye said:
Just curious, has anyone who's been waiting tried to shoot an email to the ticket reps to get some feedback? I'm not advocating spamming them mercilessly but a friendly email might get you some information, even if you're not sure who your actual ticket rep might be. The email info is all public on the hawks website so it's all there for the public to use: http://www.seahawks.com/tickets/season- ... ative.html

Given the level of customer service I've been receiving (which is quite good) I'm very surprised there are only 6 account reps.

65k Seats in C-Link, most likely 80% belong to Season Ticket Holders = 52k Seats

Lets say average season ticket holder has 4 seats (lets not forget about those guys who have like 8-20 seats).

13k Account Holders / 6 Reps = 2166 accounts per rep..I'm sure my math is off. But either way damn.

RabidFrenzy

Reaction score
hawktalk":1sfyw2bz said:
Deposit placed dec3 for club. Found out Friday afternoon (may3) club seats are sold out. Will find out next week or so where fall on the priority list, sucks. Top corner nose bleeds are almost 100 % gone and they are in the oct time frame of deposits. Hope that helps.

Sounds like Club seat are gone.

Called today and asked when they would get to me since I placed my deposit late Oct/early Nov. The rep I talked to told me that today they would be starting with people that put a deposit in Sept and see how far they get through the list. It seem to me that these reps give out a lot of different info. So who knows what is left for club and regular seating.

This what I noticed while following this process. It seemed that there was not a lot of people placing deposits at the beginning of the season. I placed my deposit and my invoice indicated numbers 15-16. By the end of the season the numbers at about 800s. I talked to a friend of mine and she told me her numbers where in the 400s. I'm not sure if the numbers accurately reflect your placement on any list. I did notice that the number was reset to zero and now it is back in the 100s.

I can only hope that there was not many people placing deposits in Sep and Oct.I would like to know the number of people that placed deposits those months. Regardless, I will at least go to 4 games this season.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I can't rememver when I placed my deposit but I h ad a crack at clubs in February. They were just more than I planned on spending.

xkj1985x

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3u1xwba4 said:
My rep won't even contact me back. I still remember talking to him last year and he garunteeing me seats.

Is your rep Sean? That's mine and he told me the same thing....but hasn't responded to either of my e-mails that I've sent over the last 45 days or so. Kinda irritating.

xkj1985x

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2tdzb9ep said:

Kinda piggy backing off what the other guy said...when I put my deposit down and talked to my ticket rep over the phone (Sean) at that time, he told me that I wouldn't have an issue getting seats since I was putting my deposit down so early (December) which after reading through the last few pages, people are being told they are out of luck and they put deposits down a month or two before I did.

That whole "Blue Pride" thing wasn't even a thing when I put my deposit down. They started that up after the realized they weren't going to be able to fulfill all deposit holders for quite some time. Had I known that and not been told that I'd be able to get tickets "for sure" then I probably wouldn't have slapped $200 down on seats that I may not even get for years now.

RabidFrenzy

Reaction score
Anyone a new season ticket holder yet :th2thumbs: ? Just wondering if anyone had gotten a call from the reps with good news or bad news.

Subzero717

Reaction score
OKAY SUCKERS. MY REP CALLED ME BACK TODAY AND IM ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got off the phone. I had my deposit in in October and all they had according to him was literally the last row available. I plunked down the green backs and I'm in mother sons. I'm a season ticket holder. I'm a season ticket holder.

My rep was not Sean. Although until today which was my first day eligibilty he acted like Sean.

RabidFrenzy

Reaction score
:mrgreen: Nice, Congrats on the tix. Do you remember when in Oct you put your deposit. I checked when I placed my deposit and it was the first of Nov. I hope I get these tix. My rep is Sean so I guess thats bad.

Subzero717

Reaction score
My rep is actually pretty on top of things you just have to remember that they have 5 reps for 56k tickets. That's close to 11,000 per rep. I would imagine if you are November it should be any day now. I don't know the exact date but it was close to being the first time I saw it on .com. I don't know that with that many folks they are focused on days. Maybe just week to week or month to month??????

thaima1shu

Reaction score
I just got in as well!!! Deposit was on October 17th. Got last row. Ticket rep said there are less than 100 seats left I think.

RabidFrenzy

Reaction score
thaima1shu":3ke918g5 said:
I just got in as well!!! Deposit was on October 17th. Got last row. Ticket rep said there are less than 100 seats left I think.

Oh man it's gonna be real close. By last row I assume you mean 300 something row ZZ. I'd take that.

thaima1shu

Reaction score
RabidFrenzy":vu3l4we3 said:
thaima1shu":vu3l4we3 said:

Oh man it's gonna be real close. By last row I assume you mean 300 something row ZZ. I'd take that.

Yeah it was in the 300 level, row SS which is the last row in my section. According to the ticket rep, all that's left are super high up, 300 level seats.