we need everyone to sign (EVEN YOU SAC FANS) SONICS RELATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I like the enthusiasm of the OP, but Peaches is right....... I support the efforts the get the Sonics back but the minute you lie (the 96,000 signature thing = guaranteed expansion team) you lose all credibility and hurt your cause! Anybody that knows anything about the little rat that is Stern knows this wouldn't phase him.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
No offense, but the NBA barely cares about billionaires with money and ties to the league trying to get the Sonics back here, and the "barely" only comes in because the NBA doesn't want to get dragged into court. This petition is so far beneath the NBA's radar that it may actually wrap around and have a positive effect on the issue, but I doubt it.

More than likely, Seattle will get the Sonics back in the next year or two, but petitions won't matter. Sorry.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, sign anything you like, my problem is the lie that you reach 96k sigs we are guaranteed expansion.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3fejua2x said:
Don't get me wrong, sign anything you like, my problem is the lie that you reach 96k sigs we are guaranteed expansion.

Who said that?

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
It was posted in the main Sonics thread. And like others have said, I think you're mistaken about the weight it carries

Status
Not open for further replies.