Percy Harvin #90 of Top 100 for 2013

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Everyone should watch the video. Sherm's commentary is hilarious. Also, that bit at the end with Pete and Percy ("we should have had you") is pretty crazy to watch now.

Cartire

Reaction score
I have a feeling that Russell will not be on this list. I dont want that, but you heard it here first.

Cartire

Reaction score
From what I have heard, the voting was done in December through the end of the probowl. Its possible some players showed their respect for Russell. But some might have also wanted to presume what he did was because of his support.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
if harvin got dropped that low because of his injury then Revis should either not be on the list or way below Sherman.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Cartire":22ao4tla said:
I have a feeling that Russell will not be on this list. I dont want that, but you heard it here first.

I'm pretty sure they already confirmed that the BIG-3 rookie QB's in Luck, WIlson, RG3 are on the list. Maybe I heard wrong.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Cartire":39p17d6r said:

Seahawks.com has already teased Wilson, Sherman, Thomas, Okung, Lynch, Harvin and Unger making the list in some order. They also said they know who made it but can't reveal their spot until it's shown. I don't think they would mention those players unless they knew they made it.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Yeah I like how Kap and Polamalu are the only fan voted overrated players right now haha

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
I think we hate Kap so much because there is a legit argument to who is the better QB in the NFC West. It makes me uncomfortable to think about it as a shameless Seahawks fanboy.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Now you got him pete, and we're gonna beat the ever loving crap out of the NFL this season!

MrCarey

Reaction score
Shock2k":2lvzpn2n said:
I think we hate Kap so much because there is a legit argument to who is the better QB in the NFC West. It makes me uncomfortable to think about it as a shameless Seahawks fanboy.

I don't feel that way at all. I don't think Kap is on the same level. He isn't terrible, and I wouldn't be mad if I was a Niner fan, but Russell is better.

That was an awesome video, and I love that convo between him and Pete.

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
Percy responded to the Richard Sherman comments. He said the hit was a "Stalemate." (#1 Rule, protect the team).

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Shock2k":3ih1fxyu said:

Actually it reminds me a lot of the hype Tony Romo got after taking over for Bledsoe halfway through 2006. The man doesn't even have a full season under his belt yet, and in my mind that makes any comparison between him and Wilson premature. Now Kaepernick played very well most of the time (particularly against Chicago and Green Bay) and had a couple of real stinkers against the Rams and the Hawks. How is he going to look after a full 16 game season and likely a playoff game or two?

I think Kaepernick is a good quarterback (certainly an amazing athlete) and has the potential to be a great one even with that douchey bicep kiss pose of his. But he's not there yet. We'll have a much better idea about how he compares to Wilson this time next year than we do now.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
This thread isn't about Kap.

This thread is about the man, Percy Harvin #11.... dudes gonna light the offense on fire.

#90 current ranking, wearing #11, with #12 in his heart, and balling all out as a #1.

drdiags

Reaction score
HunnyBadger":3gtighd5 said:
This thread isn't about Kap.

This thread is about the man, Percy Harvin #11.... dudes gonna light the offense on fire.

#90 current ranking, wearing #11, with #12 in his heart, and balling all out as a #1.

Agree. Good call.

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Wow I'm surprised he is so low! His injury isn't career altering or anything... he was the leading MVP candidate before his injury against us. #90? He is easily top 25 and with Wilson throwing him the ball this year he will solidify that status.

As far as the remaining Hawks go, I have to hope Wilson will make it in - but everyone seems to give Kaepernick more respect just due to the fact he "lead" a stacked team to the Superbowl. So with that considered, I doubt the players voted him higher than Kap. I think he deserves to be higher of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if the players didn't.

I think the remaining Hawks should be;

Top 15 - Lynch
Top 25 - Sherman
Top 40 - Thomas
Top 50 - Okung
Top 75 - Wilson
Harvin
Unger

Wouldn't surprise me to see Bam Bam creep into the next episode either, in the 70's. He seems to be very well respected around the league - that's what happens when your the most intimidating non-dirty player. He isn't a James Harrison thug, or Rodney Harrison PED user etc.