So NBA player Jason Collins is gay.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Spokane":25bmiohh said:
SacHawk2.0":25bmiohh said:
Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged"
Pretty simple right? Who are you to pass judgment.
Mark 12:18 "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesars, and give to God what belongs to God"

Who are you to pass judgment?
I am not judging. I am looking at the impact that Clemons said would happen, and trusting him. Its just not fair to the other players.
like Clemons said...Its selfish. Its just one of many reasons why it does not happen. Tip your hat to the gays for knowing when to pipe down.

Mark 12:18 "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesars
Sounds like the taxes go to Caesar to me. You would think he hands out the law and would not need the law Rendered back to him.

Much ado about nothing.

Spokane

Reaction score
Winner!

Thats my point, this thread has been done! lets work on bringing the sonics back so I can go to my one game a year! I miss them!

Spokane

Reaction score
I walked away, but I noticed my post were being viewed as unfair. I wanted to note my post were not any more unfair then others. We all lean. But can we do it respectfully is the key question? And so far yes. .Net is easy going. No real issues here

Don't say Spokane, and I wont post in this thread.

KK84

Reaction score
Spokane":1bhmx18h said:
I walked away, but I noticed my post were being viewed as unfair. I wanted to note my post were not any more unfair then others. We all lean. But can we do it respectfully is the key question? And so far yes. .Net is easy going. No real issues here

Until the Sonics come back and they sign Jason Collins.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Doesn't the wnba have like 20 openly gay athletes?

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Spokane":3favygtm said:

Is this EnglisH?

ivotuk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1wh2z7s8 said:
Does anybody care? Good for him for having the balls to come public with it, but its too bad he had too. If youre straight, be straight. If you're gay, be gay. You don't have to announce either one to me.

I'm a 34-year-old NBA center. I'm black. And I'm gay.

I didn't set out to be the first openly gay athlete playing in a major American team sport. But since I am, I'm happy to start the conversation. I wish I wasn't the kid in the classroom raising his hand and saying, "I'm different." If I had my way, someone else would have already done this. Nobody has, which is why I'm raising my hand.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-o ... out-as-gay

Good for him. I heard that when he told his twin brother that he was gay, his brother was shocked. So glad this has finally happened and will be even happier when its not news anymore.

Great part J