Can we have CMike do this when coming out of the tunnel?

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I imagine it would look a little silly..BUT no more Silly than Rays dance. Which has become legendary. So I say go for it.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Second down six to go and russell over center, Harvin in motion and the snap, handoff to christine and oh my word he just did a gymnastics flip over the defensive line for a gain of about thirty seven yards and a touchdown oh my god ....touchdown seahawks
That would be my new notification ringtone

hawker84

Reaction score
i can see the board is pretty hyped on CMike, and for good reason, i liked what i saw in his highlight reel.. but is this guy going to get any touches this year, or will he be used sparingly like L Washington last season? barring injury to one of the top two of course... just curious

kamikazehawk

Reaction score
hawxfreak":2i01zemr said:
Second down six to go and russell over center, Harvin in motion and the snap, handoff to christine and oh my word he just did a gymnastics flip over the defensive line for a gain of about thirty seven yards and a touchdown oh my god ....touchdown seahawks
That would be my new notification ringtone

What makes anyone think that Christine won't take over the number 2 spot? With Pete's take on competition I'd say that spot is pretty wide open. He seems a freakish athlete and talent. Without the behavior concerns he probably gets drafted in the mid to late first round.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
hawker84":1ldlu6ws said:
i can see the board is pretty hyped on CMike, and for good reason, i liked what i saw in his highlight reel.. but is this guy going to get any touches this year, or will he be used sparingly like L Washington last season? barring injury to one of the top two of course... just curious

I'm not really sure why people think CMike is a upgrade over Turbin. They are virtually the same player, Same size, same measurables. Turbin is a little faster (at least according to the combine times).

Turbin- grade= 74.5 (arbitrary I know), 4.50= 40 time, 28 reps- bench, 36"-vert, 122"- Broad, 7.16-cone, 4.31-20 shttl
Michael- grade= 71.4(arbitrary grd), 4.54= 40 time, 27 reps- bench, 43"-vert, 125"-Broad, 6.69-3 cone, 4.02- 20 shttl

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/chr ... id=2539322
http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/rob ... id=2533460

Turbin was way more productive than Michael, who never broke 1,000 rushing @ TAMU. Michael also has a bigger injury history. Which isn't to say I don't like the guy, But as PC said, they are very similar players and I'd say it gives us the best backfield in the NFL.

I think both are very fast, shifty, and dynamic players. I expect both to play this year and lighten Marshawn's workload.
I'm really curious to see how Ware does at FB.

McGruff

Reaction score
Michael appears to me to have better burst, vision and wiggle than Turbin. Ad despite being similar size/weight combos, their bodies couldn't be more different. Turbin is that guy at the gymn that does curls and bench press all day long. He's all upper body. Michael's build is pretty evenly distributed, to the point where he looks small for a 220 pound back.

I think if push came to shove and someone had to start the beginning of the season in place of Lynch, it would be Turbin. But as the season goes on I thinkMichael takes that over.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure coach would have something to say about that entrance move, prefaced with some comments about showboating and whatnot, followed with a stern warning about risking personal injury.

;)

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
jlwaters1":152zt8x8 said:
hawker84":152zt8x8 said:

I'm not really sure why people think CMike is a upgrade over Turbin. They are virtually the same player, Same size, same measurables. Turbin is a little faster (at least according to the combine times).

Turbin- grade= 74.5 (arbitrary I know), 4.50= 40 time, 28 reps- bench, 36"-vert, 122"- Broad, 7.16-cone, 4.31-20 shttl
Michael- grade= 71.4(arbitrary grd), 4.54= 40 time, 27 reps- bench, 43"-vert, 125"-Broad, 6.69-3 cone, 4.02- 20 shttl

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/chr ... id=2539322
http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/rob ... id=2533460

Turbin was way more productive than Michael, who never broke 1,000 rushing @ TAMU. Michael also has a bigger injury history. Which isn't to say I don't like the guy, But as PC said, they are very similar players and I'd say it gives us the best backfield in the NFL.

I think both are very fast, shifty, and dynamic players. I expect both to play this year and lighten Marshawn's workload.
I'm really curious to see how Ware does at FB.

Perhaps not an upgrade but an equal in competition. I've read somewhere where Michael is as fast as 4.4. Also by those combine numbers alone... 1) Michael is more explosive (Vert & Broad Jump) 2) Way better body control and much better in closed quarters quickness as well as space.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
This dude is a ridiculous athlete.

Did you see the height on that flip? At 220 lbs and with game pads on? Seriously, wtf.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Effortless...that's JPP type athleticism. Saw this the other day over on SeahawksDraftBlog and watched it over and over.

hawk45

Reaction score
McGruff":3rjcainb said:
Michael appears to me to have better burst, vision and wiggle than Turbin. Ad despite being similar size/weight combos, their bodies couldn't be more different. Turbin is that guy at the gymn that does curls and bench press all day long. He's all upper body. Michael's build is pretty evenly distributed, to the point where he looks small for a 220 pound back.

I think if push came to shove and someone had to start the beginning of the season in place of Lynch, it would be Turbin. But as the season goes on I thinkMichael takes that over.

QFT. Those hulk biceps don't do anything but suck blood and nutrients from the legs, they mean nothing to a running back. Marshawn doesn't have Mr Olympia peaked biceps but he can drag 11 defenders down the field and that's the kind of back we want in the primary rushing role.

Turbin is great catching out of the backfield except for that Niners game (dammit) but he's no number 2 on this team.

kearly

Reaction score
I think Christine Michael is going to be a star. He won't be a #3 running back. Obviously, Seattle wouldn't have drafted a #3 RB with their first pick. I imagine that the moment Lynch slows down even a little, we'll be in store for some roster controversy ala Kaepernick/Smith, with a similar outcome.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I still can't get over that flip. Most people when they flip tuck their legs and arms to make them spin faster. Christine has his legs extended and gets so much elevation it is amazing. Wow, just wow.

For comparison here's Jerome Simpson but he got some "help"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxqftpqALz8