The Countdown is On - 382 Days....

JonRud

Reaction score
...until Super Bowl 48 is played in East Rutherford, NJ. The day this was announced several years ago I knew for sure that this would be the Super Bowl that the Seahawks finally won. Everything pointed to it:

1) Year 4 of Pete's 4-year plan.
2) 40 minute drive to the game for me, no flight or hotel required.
3) Seahawks luck they will go to the Super Bowl and it will be a snow/ice storm. But Wilson will prevail.

I might start a countdown board at my house...ticking down these 382 days. Mark my words - Feb. 2nd, 2014 is the day the Seahawks finally become Champions. So let it be written, so let it be said.

NYCoug

Reaction score
JonRud":2phwlkp3 said:
...until Super Bowl 48 is played in East Rutherford, NJ. The day this was announced several years ago I knew for sure that this would be the Super Bowl that the Seahawks finally won. Everything pointed to it:

1) Year 4 of Pete's 4-year plan.
2) 40 minute drive to the game for me, no flight or hotel required.
3) Seahawks luck they will go to the Super Bowl and it will be a snow/ice storm. But Wilson will prevail.

I might start a countdown board at my house...ticking down these 382 days. Mark my words - Feb. 2nd, 2014 is the day the Seahawks finally become Champions. So let it be written, so let it be said.

I especially love #2! No, flight or hotel required for us for this one! Can't wait Jon! I think you're going to be 100% correct.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm In. My wife nailed it in 2005 when she asked where the Super Bowl was. I told her Detroit if she could believe that. She said, "Oh, the Seahawks are going to the Super Bowl this year." She nailed it several months before the season even got started. So I totally can see our next trip happening in New Jersey next February.

djb28

Reaction score
6 hour drive. I can handle that! We dont exactly get " winter" here the past 5 years. Cold. Yes

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2g4pjjlu said:
I'd be more than interested in taking a trip to NYC in Febtober.

New York ain't bad but I prefer North Alifornia.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Cool! We got Super Bowl hotel spammed!! We MUST be contenders now!! :)[/quote]

This had me cracking up just now CAN! For real though, it's so true and funny on so many levels. The best part is, when we do go to the Super Bowl this season, some of our more... how shall I say this... "salt of the earth" type members will be searching for days for this thread! I can't wait!!

ivotuk

Reaction score
I thought this was posted today and couldn't figure out what was happening 382 days from the 1st of may :)

hawxfreak

Reaction score
I was thinkin the same thing on my drive home from work
I've been reading petes book and there is NO WAY they will regress
It's the reason they give position coaches mock interviews to be head or bigger position coaches for other teams
It's why they wil bring in rbs when we already have lynch and turbin
Every facet of petes life is based on competing to get better at every level from the top of an organization to the bottom
Positively learn from a mistake so that actully there is no such thing as making a mistake , rather just another chance to learn and get better
RW is just like pete
JS is just like pete
I am gonna bet $100 on em when I get paid this week
The odds are 9-1
This could be great