My favorite sleeper pick signs as UDFA with New England

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
  • Joe Vellano, DT Maryland. I believe if given a chance that he will make the team. He's got a non-stop motor and in 2011 had 94 tackles, as a DT.

My other guy, Jordan Rodgers is a Jaguar and I believe he will beat out Gabbert, once again, if given a legitimate chance. His scrappiness when the play breaks down reminds me a lot of Jeff Garcia. I still can't believe teams kept cutting Jeff, all he did was play winning football. Guess he was too short :P

And my last sleeper, Catapano was chosen by the Chiefs in the 7th round. Go Joe! Go Mike! Go Jordan! Make me proud! :th2thumbs:
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• ivotuk wrote:Joe Vellano, DT Maryland. I believe if given a chance that he will make the team. He's got a non-stop motor and in 2011 had 94 tackles, as a DT.

My other guy, Jordan Rodgers is a Jaguar and I believe he will beat out Gabbert, once again, if given a legitimate chance. His scrappiness when the play breaks down reminds me a lot of Jeff Garcia. I still can't believe teams kept cutting Jeff, all he did was play winning football. Guess he was too short :P

And my last sleeper, Catapano was chosen by the Chiefs in the 7th round. Go Joe! Go Mike! Go Jordan! Make me proud! :th2thumbs:

I loved the stuff you posted about Vallano. I'm pulling for him for sure. Lets hop he makes the roster.
    aawolf
    NET Starter

• QB Matt Scott to Jaguars
    WR Da'Rick Rodgers to Bills
    WR Brandon Kaufman to Bills
    WR Mark Harrison to Bears
    Richard Sherman to Skip Bayless: "I'm tired of your ignorant pollution!"

Follow me on twitter: @seahawks_fan12
    SeahawksFanForever
    NET Veteran

• I can't believe Da'Rick wasn't drafted, that was bizarre. Seth Doege went undrafted and signs with Atlanta? I thought he would be a great back up and someone would use a 7th on him.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• edited: OK. i see now on the patriots udfa list. got it.
    kigenzun
    NET Starter

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:37 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information