Every hawks TD of 2012

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Millen just gets pouty when people disagree with him or don't treat him like an expert. I feel like he's always on the verge of an emotional over-reaction.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Not really different from a majority of pundits really. Good ones are fairly rare in current media because it's all about creating a "splash" or a "story" rather than actual analysis.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I would make an excellent Pundit. I would be the Pundit King. Prince of Punditry. If only I had no self respect.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'm always drinking heavily, so it's about as low as it will go. Not low enough for that, though.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Mel Kiper....it's like some really good hollywood producer/director had to cast the worlds most unlikable NFL analyst..poof..mel kiper.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
True. But you have to admit his verbal sparring match years ago with the Baltimore Colts GM was classic. The one where Mel said they should pick Trent Dilfer because all they have is Harbaugh and some other guy. And he says "Mel who?" Priceless.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Whats that interception vs Green Bay doing in there?

My favorite TD of the season was Golden Tate's up in the air, spinning catch against the Jets. That was a thing of beauty.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Actually, it made me miss Leon Washington a little bit.

I know Harvin will kick ass and all, but Leon was 2nd in the NFL behind Jacoby Jones for return average for the year. Going to be kinda hard to go up from there. Going to be sad when Leon breaks the NFL record as a Patriot.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Hawks46":3q4hfmlu said:
Actually, it made me miss Leon Washington a little bit.

I know Harvin will kick ass and all, but Leon was 2nd in the NFL behind Jacoby Jones for return average for the year. Going to be kinda hard to go up from there. Going to be sad when Leon breaks the NFL record as a Patriot.

Harvin's return average was five yards better than Jacoby Jones. He didn't qualify for the list you're looking at because he missed the last seven games. He would have easily finished #1 otherwise.

razgriz737

Reaction score
I gotta say, Tate might have the most entertaining highlights out of anyone on this team. The score against the Vikes was priceless, and not to mention his TD pass.

hawk45

Reaction score
I was pretty down on Tate early in his career, last year he was the human highlight machine. I know the competition will be fierce at WR and it'll be tough come contract time, but jeez hard to imagine our WR corps without that guy.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2zzmgzlt said:
hugh millen says golden tate is a bottom-third receiver in the NFL.
Football Outisders has him as the 4th best WR by DVOA in the NFL. Rice is 7th.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":2vgtlthz said:
Giacomini touchdown dance for Unger at the last two seconds made this video incredible.

That was pretty much the best thing that's ever happened.