Tom Cable broke Ex-Raider assistants jaw & teeth

OP
OP
joegonong

joegonong

Reaction score
hahah sorry .NET i actually just found out about this and Cable. I knew nothing about Cable before he came to the Seahawks. But the point im trying to get across is that the way cable is with his nastiness and attitude (as you can see with that coaches jaw) may be the reason why our O-Line can potentially become one of the best units this upcoming season. Better O-Line play = more opportunities with Russell Wilson, Percy, Sidney, Golden, Harper, Baldwin, Marshawn, Christine, Miller, hopefully Fells and Luke Willson. I've never been more optimistic about our offensive line than now!

OP
OP
joegonong

joegonong

Reaction score
this is nothing compared to watching Aaron Curry play

Throwdown

Reaction score
joegonong":3l2xhsrx said:

Curry had atleast ONE good game his first game here, did Julius Jones EVER have a good game?

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":spjod6ke said:
joegonong":spjod6ke said:

Curry had atleast ONE good game his first game here, did Julius Jones EVER have a good game?

At Seahawks Stadium/Qwest/CenturyLink? Sure he did...but that's when he was a Cowboy playing against us.

OP
OP
joegonong

joegonong

Reaction score
Julius Jones / Justin Forsett or Marshawn Lynch / Christine Michael hmmm .... Thank God Ruskell is OUT

CANHawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":36f5stao said:
joegonong":36f5stao said:

Hey! Julius Jones had a whole BUNCH of good games... unfortunately they were all for the Cowboys.

McGruff

Reaction score
joegonong":308nv1vw said:
http://www.chatsports.com/seattle-seahawks/a/ExRaiders-assistant-coach-guilty-in-bottle-attack-0-7799824

Glad to know we have an absolute badass coaching these young guys ... We're going to have one nasty O-Line this year with some consistency and experience. I knew Tom Cable was a badass but damn! :0190l:

Good example of fan myopia. If this story was about Jim Harbaugh, we'd be blazing the Niners for having an out of control, anger driven head case coaching . . . But since he's a Seahawks coach, he's "badass"

ivotuk

Reaction score
McGruff":3m8d5n5g said:
joegonong":3m8d5n5g said:
http://www.chatsports.com/seattle-seahawks/a/ExRaiders-assistant-coach-guilty-in-bottle-attack-0-7799824

Glad to know we have an absolute badass coaching these young guys ... We're going to have one nasty O-Line this year with some consistency and experience. I knew Tom Cable was a badass but damn! :0190l:

Good example of fan myopia. If this story was about Jim Harbaugh, we'd be blazing the Niners for having an out of control, anger driven head case coaching . . . But since he's a Seahawks coach, he's "badass"

Yes, but he is "our badass."

HawkWow

Reaction score
My understanding is that it was just 1 punch. Glass jaw, had no business pissing off a power puncher like Cable.

In all seriousness, no place for that (outside of the ring / bar). Tom, as much as I am happy to have him, is lucky to be employed in the NFL (IMO).

.....and speaking of Mr. Stranglehold...Sprewell (and the likes); Is there anything on God's great earth as pathetic as watching a fight break out between NBA players? I doubt, other than Mr. World Peace, there's a player that could last 60 seconds with (female) Chris Cyborg.

Stop the madness.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
From what I heard what prompted the fight and why there was no actual charges brought was because the jerk Cable hit was spying for Al Davis. As it turns out Al Davis used this guy to report everything Cable did or said directly to him. Cable found out about it and from what I heard during a meeting with all the assistant coaches Cable let loose on the guy. I can't back this up it's just what I remember reading at the time.

http://clarioncontentmedia.com/2009/10/23/raiders-coach-tom-cable-wont-be-prosecuted/

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Throwdown":1bohq7wj said:
joegonong":1bohq7wj said:

Hell yea he did! Back to back games actually.

September 14th, 2008: 26 carries, 127 yards vs SF.
September 21st, 2008: 22 carries, 140 yards vs St. Louis.

September 22ndish, 2008, i bought his jersey and he was never good again.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_ ... lius-jones

Osprey

Reaction score
v1rotv2":2s6ubiik said:
From what I heard what prompted the fight and why there was no actual charges brought was because the jerk Cable hit was spying for Al Davis. As it turns out Al Davis used this guy to report everything Cable did or said directly to him. Cable found out about it and from what I heard during a meeting with all the assistant coaches Cable let loose on the guy. I can't back this up it's just what I remember reading at the time.

http://clarioncontentmedia.com/2009/10/23/raiders-coach-tom-cable-wont-be-prosecuted/

Beyond the internal franchise politics I can assure you that Hanson is one of the most annoying people on the God's green earth.

We attended the same high school and he was well know as a douche. When I first heard about PunchGate I knew better than to hold it against Cable. He's far from the first person to take a swing at Hanson, our high school German teacher did as well. The only difference is that she was 90# soaking wet and didn't manage to put him in the hospital.

Latest posts