Clemons way ahead of schedule in recovery

kidhawk

Reaction score
sutz":f9pa0mtj said:
Sounds good! Right now I'm thinking he starts the year on PUP, but if he makes it back, :th2thumbs: .

:0190l:

But, I hope they don't rush him back like they did Carp. Let him get healthy.

I'm pretty much along the same line of thoughts. I can't wait until he's back, but I don't want them to rush him. I'd rather miss him the first 6 weeks and have him back at 100% then bring him in at "good enough" to start the season. We've added some weapons, so we are stronger than we were when he went out at the end of last season. I hope once he's back that he's fully healthy, then we can have another strong finish. We'll need him come playoff time.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Oh man, if we have Clemons back... imagining that defense just makes me drool.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":18naj51q said:
God bless HGH.

ha!

Go Clem! I'm fine with him being on the IR to start the season, we'll get him back for week 6, we can survive until then.

Let him come back at 100%.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Has a big name pro athlete ever been behind schedule in their injury recovery during the off-season?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3k8oomr7 said:
Has a big name pro athlete ever been behind schedule in their injury recovery during the off-season?

Well, I don't have much evidence for this, but it seems like the last couple of years, really fast knee rehabs have become a lot more common. I'm assuming it's due to HGH becoming more widespread, unless someone has evidence for a different explanation?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3ehzwsee said:

Peyton Manning?

HGH= Rediculous, IMO, that it's a banned substance (in pro sports).

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":b1432kb3 said:
Missing_Clink":b1432kb3 said:

Well, I don't have much evidence for this, but it seems like the last couple of years, really fast knee rehabs have become a lot more common. I'm assuming it's due to HGH becoming more widespread, unless someone has evidence for a different explanation?

Uploadfromtaptalk1367342206061

sutz

Reaction score
HawkWow":2t3rf02o said:
Missing_Clink":2t3rf02o said:

Peyton Manning?

HGH= Rediculous, IMO, that it's a banned substance (in pro sports).
I don't think it's banned for treatment of major injuries, just for everyday use as a performance enhancer, or for minor stuff in-season.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Awesome news! I actually thought his career was over. If he can get back and play at a high level this may be a defense on the level of the 85 Bears.