Clemons way ahead of schedule in recovery

sutz

Reaction score
Sounds good! Right now I'm thinking he starts the year on PUP, but if he makes it back, :th2thumbs: .

:0190l:

But, I hope they don't rush him back like they did Carp. Let him get healthy.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
I tweeted to Clem telling him to do jumping jacks for us so it could make headline news for ESPN.

formido

Reaction score
If his strength is back he should play. They have new stim devices that repair the direction of soft tissue fibers extraordinarily fast and safely, the same way the eccentric part of calf raises heal achilles tendinitis almost overnight. That's why everyone suddenly seems to have "superhuman" recuperative powers. I hope Pete doesn't arbitrarily hold him back out of a false sense of safety. Games at the beginning of the year count just as much as the end. A tough Carolina team at 10am then a revenge-minded SF the next week and we could easily start in a 0-2 hole. As the last few games of last season should have demonstrated, if you keep digging holes, eventually you can't get out. According to Vegas we only have a 1 in 9 chance of winning the SB. That's pretty terrible considering how excited we all are. I dread this season being wasted by a lack of urgency.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
He's one of the most important guys on the defense, even with new D-Line additions. Key on every down. I think he'll be right by the start of the season, but the team might give him more time just to be safe.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
formido":miynlf83 said:
According to Vegas we only have a 1 in 9 chance of winning the SB. That's pretty terrible considering how excited we all are. I dread this season being wasted by a lack of urgency.

LOL ...wait, you're serious?

Throwdown

Reaction score
LETS GOOOOOO!

If my boy Clem is back in time for the season? QB's are in TROUBLE, because Clemon & Irvin got some new partners in crime to get those sacks.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Quinn will know if he's ready to go by the time we play the black cats, and if not?, I trust that he will have schemes to fit the new and improved Defensive front seven.
I'll leave the worrying to someone else to dither with. :16:

dunceface

Reaction score
good news! i cant wait to see which rookies make an impact on the line as well! :th2thumbs:

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Clemons if at full health this season is the still the best rusher of the bunch IMO

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
With a healthy Clem, is there even an argument against saying the Hawks have the best DL in the league?

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":24wybqg8 said:
With a healthy Clem, is there even an argument against saying the Hawks have the best DL in the league?

Yes. They have not played yet so there is no telling how good they may or may not be.

Largent80

Reaction score
At least we can now afford to allow him a slower easing back into rotation, but it certainly is great news to hear of fast healing.

That surgeon is a master.