NBA returning to Seattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Well, no matter what happens, all I'm saying is, let's not give up. Defeat should never be an acceptable proposition for us. It has been the case too often for Seattle sports fans. We suffered through years of bad Seahawks football, we constantly suffer through bad Mariners baseball, etc., to the point where losing is the norm and we just laugh it off. I'm just saying, losing isn't acceptable, period. If we do lose, so be it, but we're not doing so with even an ounce left in the tank.

We deserve better than that. We simply are better than that, we just need to get it through our heads. We're like the abused spouse who keeps coming back for more because "he really loves me", when we really need to just shoot him in his sleep. Let's raise our expectations for ourselves, our sports teams, and for what we god damn deserve to have in this city, which is an NBA and NHL team.

I'll still be screaming when there's nobody left to listen.

pinksheets

Reaction score
iXvC4l56S3MO0.gif

JOz56

Reaction score
pinksheets":3d90awn7 said:
Well, no matter what happens, all I'm saying is, let's not give up. Defeat should never be an acceptable proposition for us. It has been the case too often for Seattle sports fans. We suffered through years of bad Seahawks football, we constantly suffer through bad Mariners baseball, etc., to the point where losing is the norm and we just laugh it off. I'm just saying, losing isn't acceptable, period. If we do lose, so be it, but we're not doing so with even an ounce left in the tank.

We deserve better than that. We simply are better than that, we just need to get it through our heads. We're like the abused spouse who keeps coming back for more because "he really loves me", when we really need to just shoot him in his sleep. Let's raise our expectations for ourselves, our sports teams, and for what we god damn deserve to have in this city, which is an NBA and NHL team.

I'll still be screaming when there's nobody left to listen.

Boom!

The Outfield

Reaction score
Overall thread structure:

1. Bad news
2. Everyone feels bad
3. Good news
4. Everyone feels good
5. Blitzer ruins the moment
6. Rinse and repeat.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3bc30v8z said:
The Outfield":3bc30v8z said:
Statement released by Chris:
http://www.sonicsarena.com/news/to-the-sonics-faithful

*tear*

I'm not giving up hopes!

As much as I want that to cheer me up, I just see nothing coming from it.......Stern has done it to me.........
Hell no, Blitzer.

Be a MAN, son. Let's go down pissed off and swinging and nothing else. Take the gun out of your mouth and point it in the right direction. This is what I'm talking about. We deserve nothing less than the best, we're going to fight until the end, and if they don't give us what we want, they're as stupid as it gets. Have confidence. I believe in this city, this market, I believe that to turn us down is foolish.

Go and brush your shoulders off.

Throwdown

Reaction score
this got to me

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ―Muhammad Ali

The Outfield

Reaction score
Throwdown":tejhvchl said:
this got to me

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ―Muhammad Ali

Great man. It's quotes like this that should be read and reviewed often.

Throwdown

Reaction score

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Gawd damn you have to love Chris! Makes me want to go curb stomp an NBA commissioner and future NBA commish! I think he just sent an FU to Stern with that message!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
The Outfield":22txe95u said:
Overall thread structure:

1. Bad news
2. Everyone feels bad
3. Good news
4. Everyone feels good
5. Blitzer ruins the moment
6. Rinse and repeat.

Don't throw me under the bus for expressing my disappointment........

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.