Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]

Post subject: Good for Lattimore
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:55 am 
NET Veteran

Happy to see this kid get picked up. Not 1 but 2 knee injuries, rehabs them both, and gets drafted. It's hard not root for a guy with that much heart. Even if he did go to the 49ers..

Post subject: Re: Good for Lattimore
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:34 pm 
NET Veteran

Screw that guy he's a 9er, I hope his knees.... stay perfectly healthy. But I hope he plays horribly against us :D

Post Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:34 pm 
NET Rookie

frank gore 2.0? :D

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:55 am 
* Smackmeister *

FriscosFinest wrote:

Man I hope not.

I was looking forward to Frank Gore getting older, I don't want to see ANOTHER one. ;)

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:56 am 
NET Veteran

Willis McGahee 2.0

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:39 am 
NET Veteran

FriscosFinest wrote:

injury prone frank gore 2.0

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:47 am 
NET Veteran

He looks to be a frat addition. Adding him to our already awesome squad of RB's in Gore, James and Hunter...are running game is going to be among the best for years to come!

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:51 pm 
NET Veteran

I'd rather have Michael and we do and we have Ware, i'll take our RB's over SF's and it's not even close.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:35 pm 
NET Veteran

Not even close. Um ok, anything you say General. The Niners stables of RB are not as bad as you are hinting. are they the best? No. but they put 100% into their game and its pretty damn good. Really did not expect you to say the hawks RB are worse than the Niners RB but man give a little credit where its due. They are very solid and give many many teams fits. Marshawn is a beast of course, but if he was not there where would the other backs be? he beats the hell out of the D line and exhausts them for the other ones to come in. its called balance and different attack angles.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:03 pm 
NET Veteran

rlkats wrote:
Not even close. Um ok, anything you say General. The Niners stables of RB are not as bad as you are hinting. are they the best? No. but they put 100% into their game and its pretty damn good. Really did not expect you to say the hawks RB are worse than the Niners RB but man give a little credit where its due. They are very solid and give many many teams fits. Marshawn is a beast of course, but if he was not there where would the other backs be? he beats the hell out of the D line and exhausts them for the other ones to come in. its called balance and different attack angles.

I don't think there bad at all just wouldn't trade them for ours.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:20 pm 
NET Rookie

General Manager wrote:
rlkats wrote:

I think the two RB corps are pretty similar, but the edge goes to the Seahawks until Lynch starts to degrade.

Lynch > Gore (but both are top 100 players)
Turbin < Hunter (Turbin may have a higher ceiling, but Hunter is proven)

Now, James is a 'swing-back, scat-back'. I don't know of a Seattle equivalent. Christine Michael could be very good, as could Lattimore.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:02 pm 
NET Rookie

General Manager wrote:
rlkats wrote:

I think the offenses are quite similar, and while the Seahawk line isn't as talented as the 49er lines, they are pretty close, and I think the Seahawk RB's are very similar to the 49er RB's, understanding that Marshawn is faster and bigger than Gore. I understand you not trading each teams RB's, but I think if the teams did switch RB's, I don't think either offense would miss a beat.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:15 pm 
NET Rookie

Meh both have solid RBs. I like the Seahawks more simply because I like Lynch over Gore but both get the job done.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]