PC on 710 at 5:00

sc85sis

Reaction score
Interesting that Ware played QB in high school. Man we could have fun with trick plays!

HawksFTW

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":zxisbeuq said:
sc85sis":zxisbeuq said:
Interesting that Ware played QB in high school. Man we could have fun with trick plays!

A lot of guys played QB in high school.

Even more of them didn't.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1gmfpaxr said:
HawksFTW":1gmfpaxr said:
Even more of them didn't.

Congratulations on the elementary school math achievement?

Good job on yet again explaining the joke. I guess I should have put :sarcasm_off:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HawksFTW":3vs7ru5p said:
Good job on yet again explaining the joke. I guess I should have put :sarcasm_off:

Naw, just pointing out the lame snarkiness of your reply. :) Nice deflection attempt at pretending it was an explanation of a joke, though. I can oblige you still, if you want; it's not too late.

"HE'S SAYING THAT LESS THAN 50% OF NFL PLAYERS PLAYED QB IN HIGH SCHOOL, LOL."

There, now you can accurately lambast me for explaining a joke. *Pats HawkFTW on the head.* Keep showing off those math skills, brotha.

hidn

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2bfo46mh said:
HawksFTW":2bfo46mh said:

Naw, just pointing out the lame snarkiness of your reply. :) Nice deflection attempt at pretending it was an explanation of a joke, though. I can oblige you still, if you want; it's not too late.

There, now you can accurately lambast me for explaining a joke. *Pats HawkFTW on the head.* Keep showing off those math skills, brotha.

This should be the definition for biting ... Sarcasm.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2g24d5n6 said:
HawksFTW":2g24d5n6 said:

Ha, deflecting? Over an obviously sarcastic remark? Roland, sometimes you are too smart for your own good. No lambasting here, just a quiet chuckle and eye roll.