John Schneider on Tim Tebow interest...

CANHawk

Reaction score
I love how all the comments go on and on about how we run the read option, like it's the oly thing we're capable of. It's not the only thing we do. We ran a fake punt once too, doesn't mean we're going to do it every time we line up to punt.

God, people are stupid...

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Wait, are you saying Tim Tebow is good at fake punts? We did that once and it worked, if he could help us run fake punts, we ought to bring him in for a look, you know to COMpete!

Decimation

Reaction score
Lol some of the comments on that article are hysterical.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
The problem with Tebow is that he struggles to hit the broad side of a barn consistently. The offense relies on pinpoint accuracy, and Wilson does that on the run with regularity.

Tebow can't do that out of the read-option or PA (or the PA read-option, for that matter).

CANHawk

Reaction score
JesterHawk":2gjgslw8 said:
Wait, are you saying Tim Tebow is good at fake punts? We did that once and it worked, if he could help us run fake punts, we ought to bring him in for a look, you know to COMpete!

ComPUNT!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
And the idiot Deadskins fans show up again...love this a$$ clown:

"Is Russell Wilson half the player RGIII is? Uh, no.

Are the Seattle Seahawks ever going to win a Superbowl? Uh, no.

Are the Washington Redskins the superior team in the NFL? Uh, yes."

I gently reminded him we've beaten the Skins three straight times in the playoffs, and that it was Wilson who tied Manning's TD pass record for a rookie and not RGIII, even though he was in an offense that ran the ball more than anyone else in the NFL.

Denial...

CANHawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1vzir457 said:

I gently reminded him we've beaten the Skins three straight times in the playoffs, and that it was Wilson who tied Manning's TD pass record for a rookie and not RGIII.

Denial...

Yeah, I saw that too. You think we're in their head at all..? LOL. They'd better get used to losing to Seattle in the playoffs for the forseeable future.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Ignore that redskins fan, he shows up to post first on basically every PFT article usually he's just trolling everyone with redskins talk.

I'm a little surprised he was so dismissive about it, I would think tebow would at least get a little look from a team that's obviously in search of a backup QB, a TE, and a Fullback who obviously would be all about 'competition'. I think the only reason the Seahawks wouldn't be more interested is that there just isn't room on the depth chart. There is a log-jam at FB/RB/TE/WR and we're only going to carry 2 QB's more than likely.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Hawknballs":zilnc8da said:
Ignore that redskins fan, he shows up to post first on basically every PFT article usually he's just trolling everyone with redskins talk.

I'm a little surprised he was so dismissive about it, I would think tebow would at least get a little look from a team that's obviously in search of a backup QB, a TE, and a Fullback who obviously would be all about 'competition'. I think the only reason the Seahawks wouldn't be more interested is that there just isn't room on the depth chart. There is a log-jam at FB/RB/TE/WR and we're only going to carry 2 QB's more than likely.

It's too tempting to resist rubbing Redkins fans in the crap that is the their post-season record against us. We've made them our bitch, and I love it.

Tebow...not surprised in the least. He's NOT an NFL caliber QB. Not even close. We already have FOUR QB's on the roster with a camp invite to another. This fullback thing gets thrown around a lot as well...who says he could play fullback? Anyways, our competition at FB is now Spencer Ware.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2e7tbcgw said:
I'm a little surprised he was so dismissive about it,

I'm not. Tebow has apparently been adamant that he's not switching positions, electing to stay at the one position he's proven that he's not capable of playing. Why court media frenzy stupidity for a guy who has abysmal accuracy?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
volsunghawk":243cefmg said:
Hawknballs":243cefmg said:

I'm not. Tebow has apparently been adamant that he's not switching positions, electing to stay at the one position he's proven that he's not capable of playing. Why court media frenzy stupidity for a guy who has abysmal accuracy?

Tebow already said he would be fine switching positions if that was how he stayed in the NFL.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1wn06i3p said:
volsunghawk":1wn06i3p said:
Hawknballs":1wn06i3p said:

Tebow already said he would be fine switching positions if that was how he stayed in the NFL.

Then why hasn't he done it already?

themunn

Reaction score
if john schneider says he's not interested

he's probably interested

I don't know how to take this

Spokane

Reaction score
THE SEAHAWKS WANTED TEBOW AND CALLED ASKING FOR HIM (this Year!)

Seahawks | Unlikely to pursue Tim Tebow
Sat, 06 Apr 2013 10:12:23 -0700
The Seattle Seahawks did look into the possibility of trading for New York Jets QB Tim Tebow but likely will not pursue him at this point.
Source: The Seattle Times - Danny O'Neil

Check the few articles that will talk about it. The hawks called KNOWING that they would have to give up picks for Tebow and STILL CALLED.

"Ah NO", is an answer that came after picking up 15 QBs, but his answer just a few weeks ago was "It depends if they will take the picks we offer for Tebow"

PC noticed that Tebow threw for an amazing 75% last year and said "Ill drop some picks on that" And he tried, But the Jets wanted to much for Tebow. It seems if they wanted to get rid of him, they would have worked out a deal.

But YES THE SEAHAWKS WANTED TEBOW, LETS NOT ACT LIKE THEY DIDN'T. - THEY CALLED AND THEY OFFERED PICKS

Basis4day

Reaction score
CANHawk":1c1k2r50 said:
FlyingGreg":1c1k2r50 said:

I gently reminded him we've beaten the Skins three straight times in the playoffs, and that it was Wilson who tied Manning's TD pass record for a rookie and not RGIII.

Denial...

Yeah, I saw that too. You think we're in their head at all..? LOL. They'd better get used to losing to Seattle in the playoffs for the forseeable future.

[youtube]rj-vrLgR1G8[/youtube]

Spokane

Reaction score
My question is what is the trade price on Tebow?

About 3-4 weeks ago when the hawks called the Jets offering picks for him, what was to low of an offfer?

Reading you cats talk, You would think a next year 7th from the hawks would be a fair offer. But the jets are wanting more value.

I would love to hear what they are wanting, it would show his true value to the team.