Prisco on the NFC West

RussellMania

Reaction score
This guy makes Skip Bayless sound like Al Michaels. I can't stand idiots with attitudes like they know everything, granted those two things go hand-in-hand.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Wilson can't QB without a running game? He might be confusing Wilson with John Elway.

I'm fine with that.

themunn

Reaction score
chris98251":2jm0ij5s said:
He talks about Russell Wilson not being able to be a real quarterback without the threat of a running game.

This is great really, name me a QB that has any lengthy career without a running game, why did the Broncos draft a RB to help Peyton, Eli was at his best with a running game, Brady at his best with Dillon, Peyton with Edgerin, Aikman with Smith, Montana with the stable of all pros that came in behind him., I guess Kaepernick isn't real either since the 49ers have a running game.

Maybe he should look at QB's that can't succeed with a running game as players that have issues.

Brady is the exception there I would say.
The Patriots were at their best with Dillon, but Brady has had a better QB rating in every season and thrown 30+ TDs in all but one season since Dillon retired (ignoring his injury year, obviously)

GoHawks1212

Reaction score
Pete Prisco is a poor man's Skip Bayless. Habitual devil's advocate. Everything he says prioritizes controversy over fact, PERIOD. I would second a ban to all bayless/prisco threads in the future, waste of everyones time, honestly.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3b0d4h8n said:
I love how everyone around here forgets that Prisco had a huge argument for an hour-and-a-half on Twitter with a bunch of people where he defended Richard Sherman being at/near Revis's level. Also, that he was almost the only guy that sided with us on Fail Mary at the time.

You guys need to stop pouting over hearing things you don't like, IMO.

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
XxxZagnutxxX":2pulhmwe said:
Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while.

So him being a confirmed Tebow-hater before Tebow even left the Broncos is just coincidence, too?

People just love to hate a common hate-on against somebody. Prisco's outspoken with everything he says and does, and when he says something a group of people (say, fans of the Seahawks) don't like, they go overboard with it.

:roll: I'm not a huge fan of his or anything, but I respect the fact that he says what's on his mind, bluntly, to anyone. It's different from most other NFL pundits.