Kearly's getting big time on us.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Jim Moore's latest column.

http://mynorthwest.com/384/2262571/Maki ... awks-picks

As for Michael, general manager John Schneider said he was the best player on the Seahawks' board when it was time to make their selection at No. 62. And it turned out just like Kip Earlywine of SeahawksDraftBlog.com said it would – he actually predicted the Seahawks would take Michael.

I don't know how Michael will turn out as a pro, but I know this: I'm taking Earlywine with me the next time I go to Emerald Downs.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Great, now he's probably gonna bail on us and big time us like Doub did.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Apparently Bleacher Report reads it as well because they more than likely regurgitated what they read and used it in a mock. I thought they were nuts at the time.

shiva1008

Reaction score
I hope Kearly is making hundreds of thousands of dollars in some field where he can make bank off his analytical skills lol

Largent80

Reaction score
If you need horse racing handicap lessons let me know. They are two different animals ( :lol: )

HawkWow

Reaction score
Not many feelings better than the feeling of (unsolicited) appreciation. Congrats Kearly.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Yeah well he's no Pete Prisco.

That should be compliment enough right there but add an attaboy to it for gits and shiggles.

SoCalHawk

Reaction score
Kearly,
Can I give you some brutally honest feedback that I would, myself, appreciate if I were in your shoes? Don't be the writer that spends the majority of their time hyping themselves. You are moving toward that ground. Just be you; write, think, enjoy it, and let others notice your talent and insight without broadcasting it to the world. The Internet is chalk full of those types: be different.
That said: congrats!

HawkWow

Reaction score
Scottemojo":wyvuv81q said:
kearly":wyvuv81q said:
Yeah, that's how I like my Scotch too.

I will pass on the temptation to apply this to, and rhyme this with, a certain part of the female anatomy.

Perhaps I've said too much already.

Latest posts