Trade Lynch for a 2014 1st? Would you?

seatt1eslew

Reaction score
Has anyone taken this question from the point of view of the team wanting Lynch? No offense to Lynch's skill-set, but I have a hard time believing a back who was obtained with a 4th and 6th RD nearly three years ago, could suddenly warrant a 1st RD pick.

I'm hoping this is a thread killer. IMHO even if the Hawks dangled him for 1st RD value, no way any other team would consider. Hawks won't do it; rest of the league won't do it; nothing to see here.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
HawkWow":uvovmqy0 said:
seatt1eslew":uvovmqy0 said:
No. Dump this thread

LMAO. Well, would you take 2 1sts for Lynch? ;)

As I mentioned earlier, this is what I wanted to see...how many put player over team. Now you know who you are.

Oh shut up. You know nothing. We're poised to make a run at a championship and you'd rather do it with an extra 1st round pick than a proven high-end running back? Let's not be silly.

AKSeahawker

Reaction score
seatt1eslew":3lprojqp said:
Has anyone taken this question from the point of view of the team wanting Lynch? No offense to Lynch's skill-set, but I have a hard time believing a back who was obtained with a 4th and 6th RD nearly three years ago, could suddenly warrant a 1st RD pick.

I'm hoping this is a thread killer. IMHO even if the Hawks dangled him for 1st RD value, no way any other team would consider. Hawks won't do it; rest of the league won't do it; nothing to see here.
Denver Broncos have a need for a power back. Just sayin.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Floridahawk79":61oo4oop said:
I can see it after this year. Might be the mind set of this FO to trade our stars just on the cusp of their downside.

As long as they're able to keep finding top tier talent in the draft then this is probably the best & most cost effective way to go.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":87xe5yof said:
seatt1eslew":87xe5yof said:
No. Dump this thread

LMAO. Well, would you take 2 1sts for Lynch? ;)

As I mentioned earlier, this is what I wanted to see...how many put player over team. Now you know who you are.
ohhhhh, I see. This was just a test to see who values players over the team. Ah-ha, suuuuuuuure!

I'll play along for a moment.

Part of what is "stupid" and "dumb" is not only that I wouldn't trade Lynch for a 1st but that no team is going to offer a 1st for a RB with over 4 years in the league, a suspension, and the fact that no RB was taken in the 1st round, AND Lynch was available 3 years ago (with less mileage) and he only netted the Bills a WHOPPING 4th rounder.