Trade Lynch for a 2014 1st? Would you?

Sac

Reaction score
Lynch is the kind if back that even when he's old and slow and had a back up role could still beast his way to 800 yards in clean up duty.

I want him as a hawk for life.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
Seattle is signing people left and right for a super bowl run. Why trade away a top five back this season for the future, when the future is now?

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
We draft a RB, and all the sudden we are talking about trading our proven elite back for one future 1st rounder? Wow.

kearly

Reaction score
Halfbaked boo

Heresy! BURN THE HERETIC!

Ahem. I'd think about it. Then I'd say no.

sutz

Reaction score
Trade Lynch?

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, you were serious? Sorry. :rofl:

Seeker

Reaction score
boarderline want this topic removed.
no trade for lynch.

Hawks46

Reaction score
How many RB's were drafted in the 1st round this year ? Exactly.

There was a marked difference in our offense when Lynch was in there and when Turbin was in there. I love Turbin and I think he's going to be a GREAT back, but he doesn't have the fight and the beast in him that Lynch does. Lynch is just more effective, period.

Michaels hasn't even seen a down yet in the NFL. I'm reserving judgement on any rookie until they perform in a real NFL game.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
FargoHawk":10s3uabb said:
This is stupid. What a dumb topic. Sorry, but it's true.

...and who are you?

What would be "stupid" or "dumb" would be NOT trading Lynch if we were fortunate enough to be offered a first for him. Sorry, but it's true.

If I had the option of using crayons to ask this question, some posters may have had an easier time with the question. And maybe not.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
seatt1eslew":1mp3bow9 said:
No. Dump this thread

LMAO. Well, would you take 2 1sts for Lynch? ;)

As I mentioned earlier, this is what I wanted to see...how many put player over team. Now you know who you are.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
HawkWow":a1doc10d said:
seatt1eslew":a1doc10d said:
No. Dump this thread

As I mentioned earlier, this is what I wanted to see...how many put player over team. Now you know who you are.

The thing is, many of us aren't putting a player over our team, we're using logic. Lynch, as it stands, is easily a top-5 back, in a year that we're poised to make a run at the Super Bowl. Why would we trade a huge part of our offense away for a future pick, when THIS season is one of the best opportunities I've ever seen us have at a Super Bowl? It doesn't make sense.

Trying to bone yourself out of a Super Bowl this year for an (ARGUABLY) better chance at one next year just isn't logical.

sutz

Reaction score
HawkWow":1i3l5qln said:
seatt1eslew":1i3l5qln said:
No. Dump this thread

Except that the team is better when Lynch in on the field. We just signed him to a major deal. He re-paid the team with a pretty good 2012.

Sorry, still a bad idea to trade away proven talent-in his prime-for potential.

Next proposal.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Lynch is such a beast that it's the equivalent of having a 6 man OL. He's too much of a factor right now to consider such a thing.