At 138 Seattle selects, Tharold Simon, CB LSU

brimsalabim

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":7sddg66c said:
Stacks":7sddg66c said:

You already posted that in another thread dood
Yep but the it was referencing a different lazy dumbass LSU player that we drafted. Apparently the Seahawks have become too intelligent and hardworking so the GM is using this draft to get us back to the league average of me first dumbass sloth's.

Throwdown

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3ni7bq6s said:
therealjohncarlson":3ni7bq6s said:
Stacks":3ni7bq6s said:

You already posted that in another thread dood
Yep but the it was referencing a different lazy dumbass LSU player that we drafted. Apparently the Seahawks have become too intelligent and hardworking so the GM is using this draft to get us back to the league average of me first dumbass sloth's.

wow go home.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Lol LSU's strength and conditioning coach put that up as motivation after those guys missed one class. The coach himself said that sign was old news and the infraction was minor.

Was just a stupid embarrassment tactic on his part.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
I guess when the Hawks are as good as they are, people come from out of the wood work to comment.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If you are lazy and selfish on THIS team, you wont be around very long....... so the sign doesnt concern me and John and Pete do their homework!

Throwdown

Reaction score
Tharold-Simon1.jpg

I dunno how anyone is not a fan of his.

#humblethug

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Throwdown":2ounqlcl said:
Tharold-Simon1.jpg

I dunno how anyone is not a fan of his.

#humblethug

Yo Throw, I got our new computer backgrounds (and for anyone else who wants to join the #HumbleThug bandwagon)

A2JzXWsCcAADzZZ

Basis4day

Reaction score
TommyMoffitt Twitter:

@ChaddScott The pic from office window is old news. These guys had all missed a class. Great kids and hard workers. #tigertough #LSU

http://deadspin.com/5971949/heres-the-b ... is-players

Nick Sabin does similar things to motivate players. Harsh, but pretty effective judging by the recent success at LSU and Bama.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
the coach woudlnt' have bothered with the sign in the window if he wasn't just trying to give some extra motivation to guys he thought were NFL caliber players.

I know we'd all like to think there are thousands of russell wilsons that play college football but some of these 19-20 year olds sometimes act like 19-20 year olds.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Just based on roster numbers it seems like Simon, Lane, Thurmond and Maxwell will be fighting for two spots behind Sherman, Browner and Winfield.

Should be a pretty fierce competition. My money is on Thurmond and Lane with Simon going to the practice squad (if he doesnt get claimed) and Maxwell getting cut.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I think Lane is basically a lock. He was solid last year, and his Special Teams play alone gets him on the roster.

Maxwell is definitely done for. I'm only torn between Simon and Thurmond because Thurmond might be the only guy besides Winfield who can cover the slot. If they feel comfortable putting Lane behind Winfield, then Thurmond could be expendable, though I do like him.

I could definitely see them carrying six: Sherman, Browner, Winfield, Lane, Simon and Thurmond.