At 194 Seattle selects: Spencer Ware, RB LSU

seatt1eslew

Reaction score
This falls into the category, "We will end up drafting guys that don't make the team.". Practice squad bound/injury insurance.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
BPA. We're in the sixth round. I was surprised, but I don't know why anyone would be upset.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Sounds like a tough RB/FB hybrid. Well Mike Rob and Turbin have officially been put on notice I think

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
seatt1eslew":veu7zzy3 said:
This falls into the category, "We will end up drafting guys that don't make the team.". Practice squad bound/injury insurance.

Not necessarily:

Brian Nemhauser ‏@hawkblogger 4m
Both @DavisHsuSeattle and I have been saying Mike Rob's spot is in danger. I'm not cheering against him. Just stating what I believe.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
1st down run
2nd down run
3rd down run
4st down run

Is that the theme here?

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Didn't the NFL just pretty much make it against the rules for running backs to run over defenders?

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Soooooo who has been blowing the socks off PC/JS this off-season? Korey Toomer, Malcolm Smith, Allen Bradford, or Mike Morgan? Thought for sure OLB would be a high priority.

zayden185

Reaction score
Most of these pix are luxury BPA...

And 6-7 round. If they
make team...awesome

Happypuppy

Reaction score
This guy has FB written all over him. MRob better be ready to compete.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":egf23l3t said:
Not necessarily:

Brian Nemhauser ‏@hawkblogger 4m
Both @DavisHsuSeattle and I have been saying Mike Rob's spot is in danger. I'm not cheering against him. Just stating what I believe.

I think they're probably fine with what they're getting from Mike Rob, but are open on taking on a sixth round flyer to see if he can be replaced cheaply. I don't think we should look at a sixth round pick and automatically assume this guy is a shoe in to win a competition over Robinson. Ware's got an uphill battle to make this roster, but if he has that talent, this ends up being a home run pick.

joegonong

Reaction score
Mike Rob doesnt have his job on the line. As long as Marshawn is on the team so will mike rob. Let Ware sit back and learn the FB position and Christine (lol) will learn from marshawn. Turbinator will stay a backup but will still get carries. This is a great pick for the FUTURE. But... im still stuck on not having some LB depth.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
ST, FB and pass blocking back who is a little more dynamic than M. Rob. Turbin and Washington last year had big problems pass blocking. Lynch is a good pass blocker but you don't want him gassed just for that.